Gay Fitness Test. Seriously.

[quote]musicma1n1 wrote:
As much as we all hate crossfit, can’t we at least be nice to them. I’d pick a crossfitter over a fatass any day of the week.[/quote]

To what? Play basketball with you?

[quote]xb-C wrote:

whats gayer is all you cockasses cant even do 20 pullups[/quote]

What a coincidence neither can the guy in the video.

I just dont see how that would do anything for any muscle, I mean I cant do too many pullups, but I also do pullups on a fat bar and dont use any momentum, but to each its own I guess…

[quote]musicma1n1 wrote:
As much as we all hate crossfit, can’t we at least be nice to them. I’d pick a crossfitter over a fatass any day of the week.[/quote]

Depends on what I’m picking them for.

[quote]GluteusGigantis wrote:
So functional…you muscle heads just don’t get it. Go back to your non-functional training, and try to walk up stairs without running out of breath…this is coordinated multi-joint training at its best…so LaBuff…[/quote]

What exactly is the function and how is it more functional a regular pull-up? It just looks like somebody feeding their ego. Not that I really give a shit anyway most people do stupid shit at the gym.

[quote]toolshed wrote:
My shoulders hurt watching that.[/quote]

x2 that was this is fucking painful to watch.

[quote]flanker6 wrote:
GluteusGigantis wrote:
So functional…you muscle heads just don’t get it. Go back to your non-functional training, and try to walk up stairs without running out of breath…this is coordinated multi-joint training at its best…so LaBuff…

What exactly is the function and how is it more functional a regular pull-up? It just looks like somebody feeding their ego. Not that I really give a shit anyway most people do stupid shit at the gym.[/quote]

Dude…he was being facetious. Also, I never get tired of that unfuntional muscle/training stuff.

jellyous?

Haha, I saw a guy at my gym do EXACTLY the same thing.

I chuckled inside.

…it still looks kinda hard.

Just saw a few crossfitters at the gym doing these together, it was amuzing.

I found this video from that 100 video CrossFit - Kipping Pull-Ups - YouTube

In the Beginning, 5 people are doing the pull ups on the same bar. Was waiting for it to fall…

The best part is the amount of people on here who are defending him.

Did you watch the video? I bet the average athlete who’s in decent shape could get to a point to where they could do that in a year (if they didn’t ruin their shoulders practicing).

haha i laughed the whole thing

I see crossfitters doing this at my gym. 90% of their workouts are these pullups for like 10 sets and shitty effort on the benchpress

All of you huge, strong guys are right. Kipping pullups are totally uber gay ZOMG LOLLLZZ.

[quote]aznt0rk wrote:
Just saw a few crossfitters at the gym doing these together, it was amuzing.

I found this video from that 100 video CrossFit - Kipping Pull-Ups - YouTube

In the Beginning, 5 people are doing the pull ups on the same bar. Was waiting for it to fall… [/quote]
did he say evil knievel?!

[quote]brauny96 wrote:
I just dont see how that would do anything for any muscle, I mean I cant do too many pullups, but I also do pullups on a fat bar and dont use any momentum, but to each its own I guess…[/quote]

Kipping is not used to “build muscle” it is used for metabolic conditioning. A person would get winded from doing these before they tire muscle-wise.

[quote]Steel Nation wrote:
All of you huge, strong guys are right. Kipping pullups are totally uber gay ZOMG LOLLLZZ.

55 pullups - YouTube [/quote]

No! No! Stop! Don’t do that!

We HATE crossfit. Fuck you! Thats not Konstantinovs. Thats an imposter.

DO NOT crush our world.

Good god, im all for fitness even if i do think some types are better than other but that is ridiculous. I just don’t understand the point of wasting your time doing something like that