Gawd Dayum! Ghetto Workout

[quote]winkroar3 wrote:
Yes a joke. With a smiley. However a joke which is based on a sterotype.
Why don’t you joke about how all black people have big shiney wheels on there
cars. It would be the same thing. Again predjudice in ingrained in your brain.
It’s how you were raised and it takes some effort to overcome.[/quote]

Thanks. You’ve helped me see the error of my ways. I will no longer laugh at www.stuffwhitepeoplelike.com :wink: (See the smiley? That means I’m joking, again.)

[quote]js385787 wrote:
winkroar3 wrote:

Here’s an example of dressing slutty at the gym. Other day I saw some slut at the gym who comes over to squat rack where I am and uses it as support while she starts swinging her leg back and forth to “stretch out” I guess. Had some halter top thing on with cleavage hanging out and these short shorts and no panties. every time she brought her leg up, I could see her pussy - I’m pretty sure she was doing this on purpose for me to see since she was doing it right in front of me and kept looking up at me, and in my books that makes her a slut. [/quote]

Why doesn’t this shit ever happen to me?!

Well if thats true it’s a pretty extreme example. And she is an exhibitionist
or you look pretty damn good to her. And I can see you are the type who doesn’t
want a girl who alot of guys have had before. To be honest most of the girls
I’ve been with have come on to me. Does that make them sluts. Maybe. I think
I put how many other guys she’s been with out of my mind. After all she is not
the first I’ve had.

[quote]js385787 wrote:
Professor X wrote:
js385787 wrote:
This shit is retarded, pushups on top of the bus stop? ya real necessary. Dips on someone’s car bumper, if that was my car they’d get a boot to the head. Shirts off at the playground - pedo much? While the main premise has some validity, the way it’s presented is pure douchebaggery.

Is this post serious? Shirts off at a playground (which is no doubt where the basketball court is) equals “pedophile”? What, do you live in Kansas?

I’m being sensationalist. I don’t actually think they’re pedos; however I do think it’s a bit inapporpriate to be at the jungle gym of what’s probably an elementary school or something with kids in the background working out. If I were a child I would be intimidated by bunch of grown men taking over my playground equipment. I also still think it’s weird to be flexing and shit sans shirt like that in a public area. [/quote]

Where do you live? In most inner cities, those same small playgrounds are used by teenagers and adults just as much as anyone else, mostly because that is where the basketball court is. This isn’t a national park or reserve we are talking about. Not wearing a shirt just isn’t the taboo act you seem to think it is in those areas.

[quote]js385787 wrote:

Call it like I see it. I’d say you can definitely judge a certain level of properness based on the way a girl dresses. A non slutty girl isn’t going to dress all whorey looking.

Here’s an example of dressing slutty at the gym. Other day I saw some slut at the gym who comes over to squat rack where I am and uses it as support while she starts swinging her leg back and forth to “stretch out” I guess. Had some halter top thing on with cleavage hanging out and these short shorts and no panties. every time she brought her leg up, I could see her pussy - I’m pretty sure she was doing this on purpose for me to see since she was doing it right in front of me and kept looking up at me, and in my books that makes her a slut. [/quote]

HA HA!!!eleven!!!

That story is the biggest pile of horse shit on these boards. LMFAO. Dude, walk away from the keyboard, making up fucking insanely ridiculous stories on the interwebs doesn’t make them true. ha ha, “Showing me her pussy.” ha ha.

Also, don’t act like the second coming of morality when you talk like a drunk trucker.

You an PatMac would make great lovers.

That vid just shows that being broke is not an excuse for not working out :wink:

The only thing I don’t get is using the top of the bus stop for push ups. Its a perfectly flat surface, same as the ground, just 8 feet off the ground. I know they are just trying to sensationalize things, but that part to me just seems retarded.

I’m all for people staying active no matter their circumstances though.

[quote]WS4JB wrote:
The only thing I don’t get is using the top of the bus stop for push ups. Its a perfectly flat surface, same as the ground, just 8 feet off the ground. I know they are just trying to sensationalize things, but that part to me just seems retarded.

I’m all for people staying active no matter their circumstances though.[/quote]

Right…but Parkour is seen as impressive yet God forbid someone does a pushup elevated off the ground.

I get the feeling the closest some of your responding has ever been to areas like that is through television.

ok, a few things:

1. Way to fucking miss the whole point. Yes they used the bus stop to do push ups, Get. Fucking. over. It.
    He was already up there doing assisted sit ups so stfu.

2. If you don’t live in NYC or any other big metropolitan area- shut the fuck up and don’t comment on what’s acceptable or not (taking of shirts at a “playground”), cuz the rules are different here

3. Stop fucking around and get to lifting some heavy shit and maybe, just MAYBE, you won’t be embarrassed to take off your shirt in public either

Anything else that needs to be cleared up?

[quote]Professor X wrote:
WS4JB wrote:

Right…but Parkour is seen as impressive yet God forbid someone does a pushup elevated off the ground.

I get the feeling the closest some of your responding has ever been to areas like that is through television. [/quote]

You know nothing about me, but here ya go, have fun.

[quote]jCaesar88 wrote:
ok, a few things:

1. Way to fucking miss the whole point. Yes they used the bus stop to do push ups, Get. Fucking. over. It.
    He was already up there doing assisted sit ups so stfu.

2. If you don’t live in NYC or any other big metropolitan area- shut the fuck up and don’t comment on what’s acceptable or not (taking of shirts at a “playground”), cuz the rules are different here

3. Stop fucking around and get to lifting some heavy shit and maybe, just MAYBE, you won’t be embarrassed to take off your shirt in public either

Anything else that needs to be cleared up?[/quote]

Nope. That about does it.

Growing up, they looked at you funny if you kept your shirt ON at the playground.

[quote]WS4JB wrote:
Professor X wrote:
WS4JB wrote:

I get the feeling the closest some of your responding has ever been to areas like that is through television.

You know nothing about me, but here ya go, have fun.[/quote]

Dude, you are from Ohio. There are over 10 million LESS people there than New York and Texas. Do you really think the same rules apply?

[quote]Professor X wrote:
WS4JB wrote:
Professor X wrote:
WS4JB wrote:

Dude, you are from Ohio. There are over 10 million LESS people there than New York and Texas. Do you really think the same rules apply?[/quote]

Can I get half credit for living in the middle of Cincinnati ? Not some suburb, but metropolitan Cincy.

[quote]WS4JB wrote:
Professor X wrote:
WS4JB wrote:
Professor X wrote:
WS4JB wrote:

Dude, you are from Ohio. There are over 10 million LESS people there than New York and Texas. Do you really think the same rules apply?

Can I get half credit for living in the middle of Cincinnati ? Not some suburb, but metropolitan Cincy.
[/quote]

All I am saying is that Houston and New York are two of the four largest cities (in terms of population) in America. I would think people actually from areas like that and LA would have a better grasp on what is accepted…and I didn’t see anything in those videos that would make people around here gather in crowds to stare at because it happens too often and there are too many fucking people around.

I mean, where do some of you live that taking your shirt off at a park is seen as “odd”?

I’ve actually done a park workout with my shirt off before, sure I was on vacation in Florida at a resort, but even then nobody called the cops on me, I would think that in a large urban area like this, the cops would have a lot more to deal with then somebody in the park without their shirt on.

[quote]WS4JB wrote:
I’ve actually done a park workout with my shirt off before, sure I was on vacation in Florida at a resort, but even then nobody called the cops on me, I would think that in a large urban area like this, the cops would have a lot more to deal with then somebody in the park without their shirt on.[/quote]

Cops?

You thought it was against the law to take your shirt off at a park?

[quote]WS4JB wrote:
I’ve actually done a park workout with my shirt off before, sure I was on vacation in Florida at a resort, but even then nobody called the cops on me, I would think that in a large urban area like this, the cops would have a lot more to deal with then somebody in the park without their shirt on.[/quote]

Ugh the cops are not the poi… sigh, i give up

No.

I was alluding to earlier when somebody said they thought that the cops would be called because people would think the shirtless person could be pedophile.

I’m agreeing with you here on 99% of this thread ya know.

[quote]jCaesar88 wrote:
WS4JB wrote:
I’ve actually done a park workout with my shirt off before, sure I was on vacation in Florida at a resort, but even then nobody called the cops on me, I would think that in a large urban area like this, the cops would have a lot more to deal with then somebody in the park without their shirt on.

Ugh the cops are not the poi… sigh, i give up[/quote]

Wait, these guys never played “shirts” vs “no shirts” in sports or basketball? Really?

I have never seen someone go to jail for taking a shirt off at the park or while playing ball. Who knew?

What I got from this video, was a bunch of guys with positive attitudes, that were trying to show people that all you need is a little creativity and hard work will help you get fit without a gym membership. Sure, gym memberships are pretty reasonable, but it’s still too much for many people. I see nothing bad about what they’re doing. AT ALL.

Would some you guys preferred to have them hang on the corners, drinking their 40’s, while shaking down passers by?