Gave DNP a Go...

ok…I’ve been in experimental mode the last little while…so…decided to give DNP a go.

took 1 200 mg pill a day, for 4 days, on day 3 began to feel very warm all the time, sweating more, breathing a little heavier.
day 5 bumped it to 2 pills a day (split by about 7 hrs)…was hot all the time, sweating non-stop, face red…breathin pretty heavy…I remember A.R. sayin that everything is harder to do when on DNP…and boy was he right…

after 4 days on 2…bumped it up again to 3…all I can say is …WOW!!!..I was very HOT, breathin, and sweating like I had just played a game of NBA playoff basketball…in a DESERT!!! …and…the sweating got worse when I tried to sleep…air at 67, and a fan blowing right on me…still had to get up and towel off, every 30 mins or so…it was INSANE!!!

did 3 pills a day for 3 days, then 1 of 2, and 1 of 1…stayed very hot right down to the last day…the day after the last pill…I returned to normal…

during this time…I lost 14lbs…(215-201…without changing my diet, or doin any cardio…and it wasn’t just water weight…my abs got ripped…

my take…the stuff definitely works, and works very well…however…the constant sweating…expecially when trying to sleep…was pretty hard to deal with…but…I say the results outway the pain while on it…I’m already planning on doing it again…in a few months time…but…I plan on stayin at 2 pills a day, for about 20 days…when I do this I’ll post the results at that time as well.

I have my own DNP log that I’ve been waiting to post. Here it is:

Goal: See abs for the first time in life without losing a ton of muscle cutting for months.

If I succeed, I am hoping I won’t put the fat back on mostly because I have stabilized at the bodyfat I’m at now, so if get lower I might be able to stabilize at that point as well. The increased carb tolerance of being leaner will help too. I could be totally wrong that this is going to work, but I’ll keep you guys updated.

Starting stats:

5’8 205, 12-14% BF.

Diet:
I was kind of torn with the diet. Many places said to eat a iso diet, but I find it really hard to associate carbs with cutting. I ate the carbs anyways because some say it is dangerous to go low carb while on DNP. I can certainly see how they could be right. I also ate a lot more fruit. No junk food or cheat meals at all. I mean it’s a short DNP cycle how could I justify cheating lol.

Supplements:
Genuine Health Abs+ (CLA & EGCG)
Biotest T2
Selenium
Albuterol @ 8mg/day.
Taurine
ZMA
Vitamin C

Day 1-3 250mg

Feeling a little bit sweaty. No change in workouts. Dumps are about half way there to diarrhea, and I am going to stop the cycle if I actually get diarrhea because of the unsafe water loss.

Day 4 500mg

For some reason temperature is feeling normal. Maybe because it’s chilly out and I would normally be wearing warmer clothing? Anyways, I increased the dose today.

Huge decrease in strength at the gym. I went to do some DB benching and I couldn’t even lift the DB’s off the rack lol.

Eyes were sore before bed. It had me worried about the cataracts thing, but it was gone in the morning.

Had a very bad sleep, but this might be contributed to the fact that I am taking Lunesta right now, but I skipped the dose because I didn’t want to be to drowsy while on the DNP.

Day 5 250 mg

Felt very shitty when I woke up. Muscles feel extremely weak. My appetite is non-existant. This could be due to becoming dehydrated overnight.

OK, got some food and water in me. Feeling much better!

Since I have work tommorrow, and there’s no way I want to go if I feel like this, I am going to decrease the dose today.

I’m still wondering where all the heat is! I thought it was going to feel like I was in a jungle.

Lost 2 inches in the waist so far. Looks like I can start wearing some of my old jeans.

I wouldn’t say I’m happy with the DNP cycle so far, because it feels like I’ve lost a ton of muscle. I won’t say for sure until after I’ve carbed up when I’m done.

Day 6 500mg

Back up to 500mg today because I felt pretty good. Not going to workout though. I just can’t lift enough to do anything for my muscles anyways.

Day 7 250mg

Worst day so far. I didn’t sleep at all last night because my Lunesta stopped working. Also had a bleeding nose twice.

I’m glad it’s my last day. DNP should still be in me tommorrow so I’m not going to carb up until Friday.

Day 8 0mg

Felt pretty much back to normal today, but when I went to go do my workout, my bench was still down 40 pounds etc. If it doesn’t go back up within a couple days I would say my DNP cycle was a failure.

Weight: 200

Day 9 0mg

OK, in a last drastic attempt to get my strength back, I’m going to do the biggest cheat day of my life for a carb up.

Two 12" subs for lunch, pizza for dinner, blizzard for dessert.

Went to the gym…I’M BACK BABY!!

Not only is my strength back, I increased!! It was arms day so we’ll see what my max strengh is like on deadlifts tommorrow, but if it’s anything like todays workout, it wil be great.

Overall lost 5 pounds and 2 inches on waist!

2 week later update & conclusion:

Waist is still about 1 inch smaller, but that wouldn’t have been hard to do with diet alone. I’m not sure if I am going to use DNP again or not. I hated the strength loss and ability to only do one or two sets while on it. I only was only taking it for 7 days, I couldn’t imagine being on for 14…or 20. You would for sure lose some serious muscle being on it for 20 days in my opinion.

I found my strength was down as well…still managed the same weights, just for about a rep less…but…felt it was mostly because the DNP made everything that much harder…tomorrow will be 2 days without…so…we’ll see how it goes

Haven’t ever tried it as to be honest I try to stay relatively lean enough year round so that I don’t have to use it to get cut in any more then a month tops. However, I’ve still payed atttention to how some people have used it and imo the only way I would ever use it is in very small amounts. The whole get in and hit hard/hit fast thing doesn’t seem like a good idea with this compound.

Also I hate anything that makes me weak.

BTW, taking it without using some sort of “help” aka aas was not something most people interested in bulding a more muscular body would do.

Taking DNP with gear is obvious, but I’d imagine taking IGF-1 LR3 with it would make a killer stack. Anyone have experience with this?

I have cycled DNP three times now and have been happy with the results each time.

I have been on AAS all three times. While cutting I generally use Test, Masteron, EQ, and sometimes tren. Also use ephedra while on DNP.

Even with AAS, all DNP cycles have left me tired, weak, lazy and small.

This last time I cycled DNP, I followed up with PGF2a and insulin. (while on gear also)

The PGF2a is expected to increase sensitivity to insulin and also burns fat.

The combination ‘pumped’ me back up post-DNP in about a week and a half.

I am vascular, hard, and larger than I have been in the past post-cutting.

That’s a fairly intense protocol. Because of the relatively long half-life, you had peaked out by ~1,460mg in your system by day eleven. Not much reason to taper at the end of the cycle as the fall off will be rapid anyway and the two day taper won’t add a whole lot. If you could stand it, one additional day at 600mg would be more beneficial than the two day taper.

To get a better night`s sleep, you might try taking the full dosage just prior to bed and including some diphenhydramine (Benadryl.) And don’t ingest any food directly preceding or after you take it.

Splitting the dosage throughout the day won’t have a large impact on the protocol. If you take it prior to sleep, it will have dissipated over the previous 24 hour period and not having any food in your system should help you not heat up as rapidly. If you find you still can`t sleep through the night by changing this around, then it would be more beneficial to take it first thing upon awakening.

Also, did you happen to track your body temperature during your cycle? If so, what was it on day eleven compared to your base line?

Finally, did you track your daily Kcal intake and macronutrient breakdown while on cycle?

[quote]T-Bone2 wrote:
That’s a fairly intense protocol.

Also, did you happen to track your body temperature during your cycle? If so, what was it on day eleven compared to your base line?[/quote]

I always heard that it was better to stay on a low dose for a longer period than a high dose for a short time. 200-400 should be sufficient for about 4-6 weeks. Personally I cannot stand more than 3-4 days on 400mg and I go back to 200 per day. My last cycle was about 5 weeks long, mostly 200/day with a few 4 day stints of 400.

Also, I have read where your temperature does not actually rise even when feeling hot on DNP. I have never taken my temperature while on DNP. But my wife has cycled it once and we took her temperature both while she felt okay and when she felt unbearably hot. It always hovered around normal.

[quote]DRG wrote:

I always heard that it was better to stay on a low dose for a longer period than a high dose for a short time. 200-400 should be sufficient for about 4-6 weeks. Personally I cannot stand more than 3-4 days on 400mg and I go back to 200 per day. My last cycle was about 5 weeks long, mostly 200/day with a few 4 day stints of 400.[/quote]

The issue here is that a drawn out cycle has a higher probability to tend towards increased catabolism. Probably less of an issue if you`re concurrently on AAS, which was your case.

I have read the opposite, that your temperature will rise and that it is a good indicator to determine when to possibly go higher, mg wise, and when to back off. However, my experience is similar to what your wife experienced, thus the reason for my question.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
DRG wrote:
I have cycled DNP three times now and have been happy with the results each time.

I have been on AAS all three times. While cutting I generally use Test, Masteron, EQ, and sometimes tren. Also use ephedra while on DNP.

Even with AAS, all DNP cycles have left me tired, weak, lazy and small.

This last time I cycled DNP, I followed up with PGF2a and insulin. (while on gear also)

The PGF2a is expected to increase sensitivity to insulin and also burns fat.

The combination ‘pumped’ me back up post-DNP in about a week and a half.

I am vascular, hard, and larger than I have been in the past post-cutting.

MY MAN DRG INNA HOOOOUSE!

Fuck me, does it take a thread on DNP to bring some of the old guard back here? How depressing.

bushy[/quote]

That’s because DNP is some craazy shit!!

Don’t know about the rest of you guys, but one of my biggest concerns was functioning normally throughout the day.

I couldn’t get any studying done because no matter how cold I set the AC in my room (in the dead of winter) it was still too damn hot. Also, I couldn’t squeeze in more than about 3 hours of sleep per night throughout the entire duration (10 days) because I kept waking to the unpleasant feeling of laying in a pool of my own sweat.

I used 400mg for the first 6 days and bumped up to 600 for the last 4. It took me 3 days to actually feel anything, and another 3 post-cycle to stop being a human bonfire. Overall, lost about 8lbs and ~2 1/2 inches off my waist.

It could have been more, had my diet not consisted of whatever the hell I craved. But then again, 10 days of hell merited some reward in my opinion.

2 days after last dose…workout was great…all my strength right back, no extra heat…ect…the stuff leaves the body pretty fast…which is real nice…and…grand total of weight lost is 15…all in less than 2 weeks…hey…I’ll put up with some hell for results like that…

Where can I find some DNP, is it available online?

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
MY MAN DRG INNA HOOOOUSE!

Fuck me, does it take a thread on DNP to bring some of the old guard back here? How depressing.

bushy[/quote]

Ya, been lurking but not posting.

Hey, you remember ‘psycho eyes’ on PGF? Got 'em right now! :slight_smile:

is dnp illegal to posses or jsut to consume.

no idea what the legalities of DNP are…