Gauge Assistance

I know I have been told 76 times that I am a fucking moron and have no sense of initiative but I keep coming back for more…

Currently, I draw and hit with a 21 1/2 gauge.

Is it true I can draw with a low gauge and change the tip to a 25G and hit?

Help is appreciated , sarcasm ,hypocrisy and criticism is expected

Thanks again!

If im still on the board after 9 weeks ill post before and afters (not like any1 gives a rats ass)
fyi, Im 6’2 180 lean + always vascular. I dont want to be disgustingly big my goal is 195/205 lean.

At 6"2 and only 180lbs you have jumped on the juice? WTF?

And you don’t know how to inject either?

Ok I wont be too critical and actually try help you out…

Where do you want to inject?
Shoulders/Quad/Calf/Tri= 25 gauge.
Glute= 23 gauge.

Keep drawing with the 21 1/2 gauge and switch depending on where u want to shoot.

www.spotinjections.com for help.

Yes. You can draw with one size, then switch to another and shoot with that one.

I draw and shoot with the same 23 at all sites. Will switch needles when I have to draw from 2 vials.

[quote]eurotest wrote:
fyi, Im 6’2 180 lean + always vascular. I dont want to be disgustingly big my goal is 195/205 lean. [/quote]

You don’t?

Well, you best be careful. One too many curls and you may blow up to Jay Cutler status. It happens to the best of us.

Be sure to take in plenty of soy.

I’m new steroids myself. I draw with a 21g and inject with a 23g in the quads with very minimal discomfort if any at all. Next time around I’ll probably go with a 25g since I’m using small amounts of liquid, but it has been pretty easy with the 23g so far.

[quote]eurotest wrote:
I know I have been told 76 times that I am a fucking moron and have no sense of initiative but I keep coming back for more…

Currently, I draw and hit with a 21 1/2 gauge.

Is it true I can draw with a low gauge and change the tip to a 25G and hit?

Help is appreciated , sarcasm ,hypocrisy and criticism is expected

Thanks again!

If im still on the board after 9 weeks ill post before and afters (not like any1 gives a rats ass)
fyi, Im 6’2 180 lean + always vascular. I dont want to be disgustingly big my goal is 195/205 lean. [/quote]

Let me get this right :slight_smile: Your injecting in your glutes with a 21 gauge 1/2" needle? 1/2"!!! The same needle too!!! Why?? to save money??? Needles cost pennies!!! Look if you actually spent a half hour researching injections you’ll find…oh Sweet mother of god…I don’t think I can continue!

The procedures have been written a thousand times all over this site and the internet as a whole.

:frowning: This makes me very sad :frowning:

Personally I draw with a 21g, 1/14" (length doesn’t matter)
Change the needle and inject with:
23g, 1 1/4" in to Glutes and V. Glutes
25g, 1" into quades and delts

Each time I use 3 alcohol pads. One to wipe the bottle, one to wipe to spot before and one to wipe it after. Fight the urge to use the same one for all 3!

Look I know many guys say this is all over kill and use the same needle to draw and inject each time and also use the same pad to wipe all 3 spots each time. But why??? To save pennies??? Why not do it perfectly to reduce the likelihood of infection? Also, lots of guys preload syringes. I never do that! Needles and syringes are all sterile in their packages. It’s always better to open them right before using.

[quote]LiftEatSleep wrote:
At 6"2 and only 180lbs you have jumped on the juice? WTF?

And you don’t know how to inject either?

Ok I wont be too critical and actually try help you out…

Where do you want to inject?
Shoulders/Quad/Calf/Tri= 25 gauge.
Glute= 23 gauge.

Keep drawing with the 21 1/2 gauge and switch depending on where u want to shoot.

www.spotinjections.com for help. [/quote]

I know how to inject with a 21 1/2 gauge . As I have been doing it making sure i aspirate first. My question wasnt were or how to inject. Please read carefully before you reply. Thanks buddy

Butkus , Why would you change the needle if your using amps? :frowning: this makes me very sad what a waste of 15cents and over the coarse of your cycle you’ve waste over 3$ thats more than the cost of 1amp. Butkus , dont assume shit and please shut your face and ask questions before you jump the gun and assume shit .Thanks as it is greatly appreciated!

Contrl, Thanks for the advice as I dont do bi’s too much. I can differentiate big and disgustingly big.

Cortes, Thanks for the advice.

tico1028, Thanks to you as well.

Refraining from sarcasm , assumptions and false speculation is truley appreciated.As for everyone else , seems like a waste of sperm

You change them while using amp, vials or anything else because as soon as that needle goes through the top of the vial, scrapes the side of the amp it is then dulled to at least some extent. Causing a more painful injection, more scar tissue etc…

[quote]eurotest wrote:

Refraining from sarcasm , assumptions and false speculation is truley appreciated.As for everyone else , seems like a waste of sperm[/quote]

Well, you don’t want a fun or happy world, do you?

[quote]Cortes wrote:
eurotest wrote:

Refraining from sarcasm , assumptions and false speculation is truley appreciated.As for everyone else , seems like a waste of sperm

Well, you don’t want a fun or happy world, do you?[/quote]

No he know wants to change his cycle mid way though. Drop the dosage as hes scared of the health implications due to testicualar atrophy. Possibly throw some 50mg/ml deca in for a few weeks.

[quote]LillGuy001 wrote:

No he know wants to change his cycle mid way though. Drop the dosage as hes scared of the health implications due to testicualar atrophy. Possibly throw some 50mg/ml deca in for a few weeks.

[/quote]

I said I could add deca and wanted feedback. Im not scared . I just dont want to be disgustingly massive and I am concerned for health implications . Concerned and scared are 2 totally diff meanings. please dont speculate.

Im sorry I wasnt born a steroid guru like you lillguy001 . Dont post on my thread unless its useful info, please. I’d appreciate it!

[quote]eurotest wrote:
LillGuy001 wrote:

I said I could add deca and wanted feedback. Im not scared . I just dont want to be disgustingly massive and I am concerned for health implications . Concerned and scared are 2 totally diff meanings. please dont speculate.

![/quote]

Don’t worry too much, at 6’2" 180 you are far from disgustingly massive.

Now I’m being a bit disrespectful.

[quote]2thepain wrote:
eurotest wrote:
LillGuy001 wrote:

!

[/quote]

How dare you be so honest, 2thepain!

[quote]2thepain wrote:
eurotest wrote:
LillGuy001 wrote:

!

[/quote]

I will keep that in mind. Do not add deca mid way though cycle otherwise I may be come disgustingly massive.

Break that 200lb barrier and you will be uuuuuuuuuuuuuge.

Disgustingly massive is a description based on ones opinion. ,jerky. 200 and ill be good.

[quote]eurotest wrote:
Disgustingly massive is a description based on ones opinion. ,jerky. 200 and ill be good. [/quote]

You say that now. I remember a few years back when I was 130lbs, all I kept thinking was if I get to 170lbs then I would be big enough to just maintain. Then I got to 170 and thought “Huh, not enough”. Then I got to 190lbs and thought “Huh, not enough”. At this point I’m over 200lbs, with my eye on 215lbs at 10% or less bodyfat but when I get there…who knows.

Given that you are about 4" taller than me, I’m betting you will get to 200lbs and think “Huh, not enough”…but getting there is most of the fun, so enjoy…

[quote]MrZsasz wrote:
eurotest wrote:
Disgustingly massive is a description based on ones opinion. ,jerky. 200 and ill be good.

You say that now. I remember a few years back when I was 130lbs, all I kept thinking was if I get to 170lbs then I would be big enough to just maintain. Then I got to 170 and thought “Huh, not enough”. Then I got to 190lbs and thought “Huh, not enough”. At this point I’m over 200lbs, with my eye on 215lbs at 10% or less bodyfat but when I get there…who knows.

Given that you are about 4" taller than me, I’m betting you will get to 200lbs and think “Huh, not enough”…but getting there is most of the fun, so enjoy…[/quote]

Another good point, MrZ.

And probably lost on deaf ears.

[quote]MrZsasz wrote:
eurotest wrote:

Given that you are about 4" taller than me, I’m betting you will get to 200lbs and think “Huh, not enough”…but getting there is most of the fun, so enjoy…[/quote]

I can remeber wanting to get to 200lbs. Then it was 225, and 245. I now think that 250-260 would be a good weight for me.