Gas Problems

Do you guys have the nastiest smelling gas ever? I recently was trying to figure out what was causing it by cutting one suspected culprit out every day. For example, I usually eat 4-5 egg whites at lunch, cottage cheese at dinner and 4-5 cartons of milk a day (school lunch serving size).

Real men are proud of their farts. Be proud man, be proud.

people make fun of me when i say this but ever since i started adding probiotics to my diet. and stuff like greens plus and lots of naturally cultured foods like sauerkraut, cottage cheese, fermented pickles, yogurt, kim chi, raw milk cheese, etc. i never fart anymore. i’m not kidding. i eat eggs everyday. i eat beef or venison everyday. i eat cheese and nuts everyday. i think the last time i farted was when i ate taco bell a few weeks ago.

i do miss it btw. farts are like the funnest thing ever and the ultimate form of communication as they cross all cultural, linguistic, and historic barriers.

you should be able to smell the food by what the fart smells like and then cut that food out of your diet

havent you seen biodome?

[quote]windmill85 wrote:
Do you guys have the nastiest smelling gas ever? I recently was trying to figure out what was causing it by cutting one suspected culprit out every day. For example, I usually eat 4-5 egg whites at lunch, cottage cheese at dinner and 4-5 cartons of milk a day (school lunch serving size). [/quote]

I know the more meat I eat the more mine stink. And I eat ALOT of meat.

http://www.willthefarter.com/video/catfart.wmv

[quote]swivel wrote:
people make fun of me when i say this but ever since i started adding probiotics to my diet. and stuff like greens plus and lots of naturally cultured foods like sauerkraut, cottage cheese, fermented pickles, yogurt, kim chi, raw milk cheese, etc. i never fart anymore. i’m not kidding. i eat eggs everyday. i eat beef or venison everyday. i eat cheese and nuts everyday. i think the last time i farted was when i ate taco bell a few weeks ago.

i do miss it btw. farts are like the funnest thing ever and the ultimate form of communication as they cross all cultural, linguistic, and historic barriers.[/quote]

I too used to have some wicked gas and bloating, with shits that could clear house. I loved giving my girlfriend Dutch ovens while she was sleeping and thought that this was just soooo hilarious! She would say, “Honey no offense, but it smells like you are rotting on the insides.”

Once I realized though, that if I didn’t do something now while I am relatively young, I might end up being taken out by ass cancer someday.

I did colonic irrigation sessions, herbal colon cleanses, cleaned up my diet, changed my stress levels, implemented digestive enzymes and probiotics into my daily routine along with more fiber, goat’s yogurt and fermented veggies. Now I can honestly say I hardly ever fart and my shits smell an almost pleasantly earthy odor, plus my lower abdominals are no longer bloated out like I am pregnant.

By the way… my girlfriend and I are no longer together.

[quote]swivel wrote:
people make fun of me when i say this but ever since i started adding probiotics to my diet. and stuff like greens plus and lots of naturally cultured foods like sauerkraut, cottage cheese, fermented pickles, yogurt, kim chi, raw milk cheese, etc. i never fart anymore. i’m not kidding. [/quote]

I think this means you are becoming a woman. Be very careful.

DB

[quote]Jason32 wrote:
swivel wrote:

i do miss it btw. farts are like the funnest thing ever and the ultimate form of communication as they cross all cultural, linguistic, and historic barriers.

I too used to have some wicked gas and bloating, with shits that could clear house. I loved giving my girlfriend Dutch ovens while she was sleeping and thought that this was just soooo hilarious! She would say, “Honey no offense, but it smells like you are rotting on the insides.”

Once I realized though, that if I didn’t do something now while I am relatively young, I might end up being taken out by ass cancer someday.

I did colonic irrigation sessions, herbal colon cleanses, cleaned up my diet, changed my stress levels, implemented digestive enzymes and probiotics into my daily routine along with more fiber, goat’s yogurt and fermented veggies. Now I can honestly say I hardly ever fart and my shits smell an almost pleasantly earthy odor, plus my lower abdominals are no longer bloated out like I am pregnant.

[/quote]

So, if she left you before you corrected yourself, then I would surmise that she was causing your gas. If she left afterwards, I can only assume it was because she loved you for your farts.

DB

[quote]dollarbill44 wrote:
Jason32 wrote:
swivel wrote:

So, if she left you before you corrected yourself, then I would surmise that she was causing your gas. If she left afterwards, I can only assume it was because she loved you for your farts.

DB[/quote]

That or she’s a cheating whore.

[quote]StevenF wrote:
Real men are proud of their farts. Be proud man, be proud.[/quote]

thats what i was thinking.

[quote]Jason32 wrote:

[/quote]

LOL.

I was going to say “if you dutch oven your girl, and all she says in replys ‘I think youre rotting on the insides’ you got a keeper.”

[quote]StevenF wrote:
dollarbill44 wrote:
Jason32 wrote:
swivel wrote:

DB

That or she’s a cheating whore. [/quote]

Naw, she left because I was a cheating whore… I ran into her a while ago and I could see it in her eyes that she misses my farts!