Gas Price Thread

$3.96 here in MD as of yesterday :eek:

I walk to work with minimal commuting and have a Civic, but I can’t imagine how people in SUVs and such are doing it.

4.52 for diesel around here as well

$4.19 for regular in Michigan.

It’s almost laughable.

I don’t need gas, I have a pair of legs and I know how to use them.

[quote]BruceLeeFan wrote:
[/quote]

apparently, you don’t know how to use your brain though

what are you like 15 or something, some of your posts are just plain retarded

In 24 hours it went from 3.81 to 4.16 in Illinois. My car gets good gas milage but WTF! I heard that the oil companies said that 5.00 is to be expected.

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
BruceLeeFan wrote:

apparently, you don’t know how to use your brain though

what are you like 15 or something, some of your posts are just plain retarded[/quote]

Apparently.

$4.73 here in Jersey…

$5.03 for Premium…

3.76 in Louisiana (on base). I’m thinking a motorcycle is definately in my future.

3.71 this morning in Corpus Christi, TX

[quote]matathedestroyer wrote:
3.76 in Louisiana (on base). I’m thinking a motorcycle is definately in my future.[/quote]

Think moped.

I live in mid-Michigan and saw gas for $4.09, and diesel for $4.89. I drive a 4WD Zr2 pickup, and its starting to suck BIG TIME!

Seriously, will this madness ever stop?

-Matt

[quote]BluePfaltz wrote:
$4.73 here in Jersey…

$5.03 for Premium…[/quote]

HOLY SHIT! I thought it was bad here. I wonder what prices are in California, it seems they’re always near the top for gas prices.

-Matt

[quote]slimsaw00 wrote:
BluePfaltz wrote:
$4.73 here in Jersey…

$5.03 for Premium…

HOLY SHIT! I thought it was bad here. I wonder what prices are in California, it seems they’re always near the top for gas prices.

-Matt
[/quote]

I commute to Manhattan and the nearest gas is a BP and a Shell right outside the Holland Tunnel in Jersey City. That might have something to do with it…

I know its $3.80 and $4.10 elsewhere in the state.

[quote]lixy wrote:
matathedestroyer wrote:
3.76 in Louisiana (on base). I’m thinking a motorcycle is definately in my future.

Think moped.[/quote]

It’s only a moped if you pedal!!! LOLZ

last I saw it was 4.50 up here in middletown,ct.

Boo F’Whoo!

$4/Gallon is a bargain.

I just paid $1.27/Litre for regular petrol ($4.81/Gallon)

(1 US Gallon = 3.785411 Litres)

What get’s me is that CAD and USD are at par and Canada supplies 40% of US Oil. F’OPEC!

Bush’s Policy of War=Geopolitical Instability=High Oil Prices

Inflation is on the rise because somebody has to pay for this war. Should have voted for Ron Paul. It’s 1980’s all over again.

In Norway it is
9,79$ per gallon
or
2,58$ per litre

You think its bad in the US? :wink:

[quote]slimsaw00 wrote:
I live in mid-Michigan and saw gas for $4.09, and diesel for $4.89. I drive a 4WD Zr2 pickup, and its starting to suck BIG TIME!

Seriously, will this madness ever stop?

-Matt[/quote]

I hate to stir trouble, but it WON’T stop until a certain country gets a certain “leader” and his political party out of office and that same certain country withdraws from another certain country.

No specifics, though.

[quote]SSC wrote:

I hate to stir trouble, but it WON’T stop until a certain country gets a certain “leader” and his political party out of office and that same certain country withdraws from another certain country.

No specifics, though.[/quote]

Too late for that. You’ve gotta pay to play.
I’ll wager 1 Gal of Unleaded this will take longer to resolve.

In the mean time better stock up on Precious Metals, to hedge agains crippling effects of inflation.
Gold @ $924/Oz is a F’bargain.

Those K&N Airfilters are also making lots more sense, at these prices they’ll pay for themselves withing 6-12 mos.

[quote]TKOWKD1 wrote:
Boo F’Whoo!

$4/Gallon is a bargain.

I just paid $1.27/Litre for regular petrol ($4.81/Gallon)

(1 US Gallon = 3.785411 Litres)

What get’s me is that CAD and USD are at par and Canada supplies 40% of US Oil. F’OPEC!

Bush’s Policy of War=Geopolitical Instability=High Oil Prices

Inflation is on the rise because somebody has to pay for this war. Should have voted for Ron Paul. It’s 1980’s all over again. [/quote]

It’s 139.4 a litre, 149.6 for diesel
Haven’t seen 127 for about 6 months…