T Nation

Garden of Eating Cookbook

This produce-dominant cook book was mentioned in Nutrition Quest 3 this past week and wanted to know if it was worth the $50 for buying the whole thing (including s&h and tax).

It is how I normally eat but dont know if i should get the thing, as I would love nothing else in the world to eat much tastier foods than what I’m eating right now.

I’ve been experimenting with a paleo-like nutrition for the past few weeks and this book also caught my attention. I think I’ll probably buy it at some point, but not right now (it is a bit pricey, after all).

You should buy it from Amazon, as you won’t pay for shipping. Those $10 they charge you for S&H on the GoE website are a bit over the top, no?

Amazon has it for $35 and the reviewers are saying that there are many easy recipies with little prep work, which is always a great bonus if you don’t have time to spend 10hrs/week cooking. I think I will buy it in the next month.

im gonna pick it up and tell u guys what I think about it

Yeah, let me know how you guys find the recipes. Maybe post some pics, too :slight_smile:

[quote]Miserere wrote:
Yeah, let me know how you guys find the recipes. Maybe post some pics, too :-)[/quote]

you conniving little bastard. :wink:

OK, so I did the sensible thing and requested it at my local library. Should have it in a week or so.

Who said libraries weren’t useful? :slight_smile:

im going to be getting it in june some time though. so ya itll b awhile