Garbage Drink Reviews

Has anyone tried this supp? I’ve heard some good things about it.

Looks alright… But if you are looking for a pick-me-up and havent tried Spike yet, you dont know what you are missing.

The pills and the drink both ROCK and provide more energy than you’ll know what to do with.

[quote]Lonnie123 wrote:
Looks alright… But if you are looking for a pick-me-up and havent tried Spike yet, you dont know what you are missing.

The pills and the drink both ROCK and provide more energy than you’ll know what to do with.[/quote]

QFT.

[quote]Lonnie123 wrote:

The pills and the drink both ROCK and provide more energy than you’ll know what to do with.[/quote]

UNCOMFORTABLY ENERGETIC!

[quote]Donut62 wrote:
Lonnie123 wrote:

The pills and the drink both ROCK and provide more energy than you’ll know what to do with.

UNCOMFORTABLY ENERGETIC![/quote]

ENERGY LEGS!

[quote]HugeMutha wrote:
Donut62 wrote:
Lonnie123 wrote:

UNCOMFORTABLY ENERGETIC!

ENERGY LEGS![/quote]

FOUR…HUNDRED…BABIES

SNAKE EYES!!!

What the bloody hell are you guys talkin’ about?

[quote]kevinlee wrote:
What the bloody hell are you guys talkin’ about?[/quote]

This guy is obviously not KENYAN.

It a joke ad for a drink called Powerthirst.

[quote]Lonnie123 wrote:
It a joke ad for a drink called Powerthirst.
[/quote]

With the style of advertising used now, how can you even assume that this is a joke?

In fact, I had a guy at the gym tell me that he uses it, and now he’s jacked and swole and girls like him now.

I need more menergy in my life. Or my girlfriend does; I’m not sure which.

Personally, I’m a big fan of Brawndo, The Thirst Mutilator.

[quote]Higher Game wrote:
Personally, I’m a big fan of Brawndo, The Thirst Mutilator.[/quote]

Good movie, but I still prefer RAWBERRY.

MADE WITH LIGHTENING, REAL LIGHTENING.