Gangsta Rap

This the real shit right here. While other kinds of rap are probably easier on the ears and don’t make us feel ‘dirty’ any hip-hop fan will tell you they need their gangsta rap tune up from time to to time - you know - so things are kept fresh.

While some people are waiting for Jeezy’s album (who cares) I’m looking out for “I am the West” from one of the original Gs - Ice Cube.

Post/talk about your hard shit.

anything by Andre Nikkatina

C Murder

NO FUCKING LIMIT!!!

No Limit Records dominates Death Row

You can’t find many comparable to C-Murder. I remember hearing about shit he did back in the day…grizzly. The rarity of a rapper that does was he says.

Cube’s NO VASALINE…still the most insane comback to a dis track ever.

Fuck that west coast palm tree shit. NY is where grimey got it’s ass kicked:

^Can’t go wrong with Mobb Deep:

Pretty much everyone involved in this song are good, especially Alchemist:

Say what you want about the direction he took after his first album [and his 2nd LP was a classic anyway], Big’s first record had some hard shit:

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

You can’t find many comparable to C-Murder. I remember hearing about shit he did back in the day…grizzly. The rarity of a rapper that does was he says.[/quote]

[quote]SSC wrote:

You can’t find many comparable to C-Murder. I remember hearing about shit he did back in the day…grizzly. The rarity of a rapper that does was he says.[/quote]

[/quote]

So damn raw! I still get those tingles when it starts.

[quote]SSC wrote:

[/quote]

I dunno man…I personally think dudes like this are hanging around too close to the ‘boundary line.’ I mean C-Murder is a convicted murderer…

[quote]Gettnitdone wrote:

[quote]SSC wrote:

[/quote]

I dunno man…I personally think dudes like this are hanging around too close to the ‘boundary line.’ I mean C-Murder is a convicted murderer…[/quote]

How you gonna ask for gangsta rap then get scared when a real thug gets posted? lol

This is the shit I grew up on…real street shit. Not some mtv thug. R3, yakno?

don’t talk about it be about it

bout it, bout!!!

The Game. NWA.

[quote]Gettnitdone wrote:

[quote]SSC wrote:

[/quote]

I dunno man…I personally think dudes like this are hanging around too close to the ‘boundary line.’ I mean C-Murder is a convicted murderer…[/quote]

How you gonna ask for gangsta rap then get scared when a real thug gets posted? lol

This is the shit I grew up on…real street shit. Not some mtv thug. R3, yakno?[/quote]

I gotta agree. Aint no such things as half way crooks. He scared to death hes scared to look. He shook.

[quote]DixiesFinest wrote:

You are sadly mistaken, Immortal is not gangsta, never has been never will be.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

I raise you