Gang o' Babes

Hey Katie,
I really enjoyed the last article, very good. I think it adds some spice and variety to the usual training/nutrition articles. TC’s article does a great job of injecting humor and sexual related ideas into each issue. However, sometimes T-mag can really turn into a cock-fest, and a women’s input and perspective is refreshing to be seen every couple of weeks. Keep doing what you’re doing and I’m sure the article will only get better in the future!

Thought both were good and interesting especially the second one. 2 q’s 1 Sort of covered in the first article but here goes, from what I understand the average woman prefers a more Brad Pitt (lean type) bod to the BB strength size athlete, are you T-vixens the same and if not do you think training yourselves influences you decision? 2. It may sound crass but a point of interest, do you modify/plan your diet, training around your period? & if so do you think it would be worth other women who train to do the same?

I suspect it is a tman trait to be very polite about things like this so I dont imagine you will get anything too constructive but as one of the “alligator stew crew” i’ll weigh in … Personally I think the article is at odds with the longer term tman philospohy (ie “who gives a sheet”). Im certainly not here to find new sources of self doubt or new ways to second guess myself. Its Popeye’s “I am what I am” philospohy, is a great source of confidence and positivity in most men, and its part of what distinguishes many of us from the pet poodle type. In addition, I honestly dont plan to go cap in hand to any females so the tone and content sort of irk me. In terms of approach and content, I think the whole “does size matter” type question is sort of ill mannered and goes nowhere. To illustrate, you rarely will get men being vocal about whether vagina size matters. I know how most would answer but what good is that to women without the favourable trait - its just a form and source of negativity. Having said all of that, I do think you guys are an asset but would be better utilised if you didnt do a Q&A thing that often has the potential to offend or alienate a good portion of the brotherhood. No better concepts spring to mind but positivity would be key.