Gang O' Babes questions

How do you deal with flirtatious women who tease you to approach them, but then offer up a cold shoulder, or for that matter scold you for appraoching them into conversation?

Yeah, why is that? “I need time to be me,” or “I need to find myself.” Jesus, woman, you ain’t that deep. The women that told me this crap were the same ones that argued with me over any misgivings I had about dating them in the first place. Yeesh.

How do you tell your girlfriend to improve her personal hygiene? I’m serious. I’m fortunately with someone now who’s clean but I’ve had some stanky ones. I could never tell them that they stink so I’d just make up a reason to stop seeing them. I know that there are plenty of ways to tell them bluntly but I was looking for a cooler approach. And I’m not talking about showering I’m talking about douching or using FDS or whatever. This question might be a bit nasty but it’s reality and I’d like to know the answer.

Try some flavored douches - suggesting “I’d love to eat a strawberry beaver” is probably less offensive than, “damn woman, did something DIE down there?”

Great questions Dumbass and Spankylovesalot. Michelle, let´s hear the answers in the next gang!

THANKS GUYS! These are some great suggestions. I don’t have enought for the next column yet though, so let me know if you think of any more. Feel free to make them ‘Rated-R’ we’re trying to shed the PG-13 rating.