Gamma-O

I am training for MMA fighting right now. I was wandering if anyone has ever tried the Gamma O male athlete supplement. It claims it is all natural! Wandering if anyone has tried it and what kind of results they got. Thanx

lol - straight from mma.tv hey? its just a test booster i think. theres options of those here.

I think youll find its mostly bullshit… . the second link actually says that its more likely to lower testosterone levels than increase it. …

[quote]ThrowinBows wrote:
I am training for MMA fighting right now. I was wandering if anyone has ever tried the Gamma O male athlete supplement. It claims it is all natural! Wandering if anyone has tried it and what kind of results they got. Thanx[/quote]

I guess most of the newbies don’t recognize that this stuff has been on the market close to 20 years. It stunk when it was released and it still stinks now, which is why they’re trying to sell it to the nutritionally-unsophisticated MMA crowd.

Don’t get hung-up on the ‘all natueral’ tag, it’s meaningless. Just because something is natural doesn’t mean it’s good. Besides, I wouldn’t be surprised if the company were using this tag even if the product weren’t natural.