Gamecube Game Identification Help

Hey GAL, I need some help, I’m trying to remember this old Gamecube motorcycle game, but I don’t have a clue as to the title. It was set in the future and very F-Zero like, with motorcycles that could break the sound barrier and when you would, you would create a sonic boom, and it would become silent and color would blur together. Also, you had simple weapons, Mario-Kart style to shoot at peeps in front of you. Anyone know the game?

Extreme G Racing?

Never played it, just did a little looking around. My first thought was Wipeout, but that was only on PSX.

I was thinking Extreme-G as well. I remember playing it for the Nintendo 64.

If it was indeed Extreme-G, one thing you would likely remember about it is that you had to complete 1-3 laps in order to unlock them. Sound familiar?

[quote]Xab wrote:
If it was indeed Extreme-G, one thing you would likely remember about it is that you had to complete 1-3 laps in order to unlock them. Sound familiar? [/quote]

Thanks guys, yeah that was it I remember the cover, wonder if I can find it around here for like 5 bucks. Yeah I remember that, kinda like in F Zero X you had to complete the first lap to get the boost. Been playing the GX version a bit lately.