T Nation

Game Plan: Operation No-Cupcake

Okay.

:slight_smile:

Full body work out every second day accompanded by stuffing in swimming as pre-work cardiovasculater and inter-daily training. Constant walking, movement, breath work and agility exercises such as sprints, shadow boxxing and neuro-skeletal thought processes. If that makes any sense, this is operation cup cake.

Im just taking the cake.

I am scottish-canadian by the way and I forgot to mention that as well as the CANI mentality I am implementing, in all seriousness. Is… besides the bullshit my AUTHENTIC PERSUIT OF A PSYCHOLOGIST. Just Kidding, MUSCLE. My name is David and I am here on T-Nation to kick ass and to improve my overall physique coming from a place of poverty and prior to these days having been totally over weight or anemically skinny I am now GORGING myself like a cave man.

My training goal at present is to achieve a perfect body hidden underneath baggy clothes like a muslim, I am preparing to unsheath my naked self like a sword of lust. Kidding. Okay I am in the process of Operation No-Cupcake follow me along this miraculous journey.

So far so good.

Sanik,

Gorgeous

Chang Lee, is that you?

IT is I. Red Pouncing Tiger

IT is I. Chang Lee Once Again.