Gallon of Milk/Hour

[quote]Artem wrote:
And I often vomited from force feeding/drinking.[/quote]

Wasted calories!

[quote]zoso764 wrote:
I had to do this while pledging my fraternity, I was able to do it in 35min without throwing up. Didn’t feel that great though. One other guy was able to do it. My guess is that it has a lot to do with your ability to metabolize food. I was in mid season training for crew and eating about 8,000 calories a day (no joke) so a gallon of milk didn’t seem like much. We had one small Jewish kid pledging who yacked 4 times before finishing, he was a trooper, haha.

[/quote]

Did it on a dare from my roomies last semester, but I just made it in an hour not 35 mins holy crap haha.

[quote]Eielson wrote:
Artem wrote:
Eielson wrote:
Artem wrote:
jimmyjamesii wrote:
Haha, everyone here has done it? I feel left out, but not for long.

I drank about a gallon a day for a couple months, just a phase I guess, but that was a couple years ago. I’ve always loved milk though. Maybe I’ll start training for it.

I really, strongly advise against this. Milk is hormone-packed, overprocessed, vile shit that will leave you feeling less than optimal…

Holy crap! Are you not the guy that was just drinking milk even during your workouts?
Yeah, and now that I don’t drink milk, I feel much better. I also used to vomit fairly regularly, get heartburn, and cough shit up if I laughed for too long.

If you vomited from working out, that’s kinda obvious. It’s only been maybe a week since you stopped, right? I don’t know if that is long enough to know that your heartburn and “coughing shit up” is gone, and was caused by milk. PhysioLojik (or whatever his name is) knows a lot, but just because he says he doesn’t drink milk doesn’t mean that has to be the end of the story and that nobody should drink milk. There are plenty of smart, big guys who DO drink milk. I haven’t experienced any of those side effects from drinking milk.[/quote]

No, I felt it.

[quote]Artem wrote:
Yes, and you will most likely fail unless you’re already drinking much more than a gallon a day or have come close to the gallon/hour mark. And use skim, dumbass.

The first half gallon always goes down real easy. [/quote]

I believe the way to do the dare correctly is to use whole milk.

and OP, you’re going to puke your brains out. Enjoy

I did it once when I was 21… before a 15 hour bus trip to visit my parents. I downed the gallon in about an hour, and then later partway through the bus trip, wished I hadn’t.

Do not drink that much milk if you’re even slightly lactose intolerant.

the original challange was supposed to be whole milk I believe. Use skim, its probably the only way it will work. Last time we did this the guy who drank skim won and everybody else that finished in the hour puked and they didnt have skim. All big lifters and eaters here.

I won our gallon challenge, then proceeded to pull the trigger.

I tried it in college while I was drinking a gallon a day. The dare should be with whole, but I tried it with 2% thinking I wouldn’t have any problem.

It was still cold when it came back up.

[quote]Therizza wrote:
I won our gallon challenge, then proceeded to pull the trigger.[/quote]

Bunch of guys in the back walking with half empty gallons hhah. Looks like a parody of a Snoop Dogg album or something.

you like that? lol the pillar of milk is priceless

I think Artem’s "my first cut " thread is a testament to the saying milk does a body good.
/sarcasm

[quote]montez wrote:
I think Artem’s "my first cut " thread is a testament to the saying milk does a body good.
/sarcasm[/quote]

You’re about two weeks late to the party.

[quote]montez wrote:
/sarcasm[/quote]

height: 220
Height: 6’4"
Body fat %: 19

I am not impressed.

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
It’ll make you projectile vomit. [/quote]

This.

[quote]DixiesFinest wrote:
zoso764 wrote:
I had to do this while pledging my fraternity, I was able to do it in 35min without throwing up. Didn’t feel that great though. One other guy was able to do it. My guess is that it has a lot to do with your ability to metabolize food. I was in mid season training for crew and eating about 8,000 calories a day (no joke) so a gallon of milk didn’t seem like much. We had one small Jewish kid pledging who yacked 4 times before finishing, he was a trooper, haha.

Not trying to hijack, but what Fraternity are you a brother of?

[/quote]

I’m a deke (DKE).

DKE WOOT

[quote]tedro wrote:
I tried it in college while I was drinking a gallon a day. The dare should be with whole, but I tried it with 2% thinking I wouldn’t have any problem.

It was still cold when it came back up.[/quote]

Haha, you’ve given me doubt… damn you tedro… damn you…

[quote]jimmyjamesii wrote:
tedro wrote:

It was still cold when it came back up.

Haha, you’ve given me doubt… damn you tedro… damn you…[/quote]

Don’t worry, he’s a pussy. And drink it room temperature. Cold milk will lead to horrible brain freeze 30 gulps in.

i think i could down a gallon of milk. my blender cant be much smaller than a gallon.

Milk is for babies…dumb babies