T Nation

GAL Scavenger Hunt


#1

This might get fun/interesting.

1st person to post a pic with said item gets to call what gets hunted next.

The picture needs to be clearly dated along with your screen name to win the round.

DISCLAIMER
No dead animals
No dead people
No arson

I'll start.

Who can post:
A multi-tool (Gerber, Leatherman)?

Ready.....

Go.


#2

[quote]BradTGIF wrote:
This might get fun/interesting.

1st person to post a pic with said item gets to call what gets hunted next.

The picture needs to be clearly dated along with your screen name to win the round.

DISCLAIMER
No dead animals
No dead people
No arson

I’ll start.

Who can post:
A multi-tool (Gerber, Leatherman)?

Ready…

Go.[/quote]


#3

[quote]BradTGIF wrote:
This might get fun/interesting.

1st person to post a pic with said item gets to call what gets hunted next.

The picture needs to be clearly dated along with your screen name to win the round.

DISCLAIMER
No dead animals
No dead people
No arson

I’ll start.

Who can post:
A multi-tool (Gerber, Leatherman)?

Ready…

Go.[/quote]

Arson? Seriously? :stuck_out_tongue:

Oops, forgot the date.


#4

Oh, and up next an autographed Led Zeppelin album cover.


#5

No dead people hih

I swear this place is racist


#6

[quote]postholedigger wrote:
Oh, and up next an autographed Led Zeppelin album cover.[/quote]

You didn’t say whose autograph.

A red Swingline stapler.


#7

Ha! Well played


#8

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:

[quote]postholedigger wrote:
Oh, and up next an autographed Led Zeppelin album cover.[/quote]

You didn’t say whose autograph.

A red Swingline stapler.[/quote]

SHIT!!!


#9

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:

[quote]postholedigger wrote:
Oh, and up next an autographed Led Zeppelin album cover.[/quote]

You didn’t say whose autograph.

A red Swingline stapler.[/quote]

Edit: sorry Brad

Okay how about a picture from the inside of a strip club that will get past the mods.


#10

I knew I should have gone with “Antimatter”.


#11

I should go to google images and dominate this thread


#12

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
I should go to google images and dominate this thread[/quote]

Cheater, I bet you fake orgasms also.


#13

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
I should go to google images and dominate this thread[/quote]

That’s why you need to date the image w your screen name punky


#14

DJ pick what needs to be hunted next dammit


#15

[quote]BradTGIF wrote:

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
I should go to google images and dominate this thread[/quote]

That’s why you need to date the image w your screen name punky[/quote]

You have no idea how far ill go to win. And with that in mind in playing around with programs on my pc right now.

Dark times will follow


#16

[quote]BradTGIF wrote:

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
I should go to google images and dominate this thread[/quote]

That’s why you need to date the image w your screen name punky[/quote]

Not trying to teach someone to cheat here but technically, someone could google image something, download the image to their computer, put in the date and their screen name, and upload that image.


#17

[quote]postholedigger wrote:

[quote]BradTGIF wrote:

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
I should go to google images and dominate this thread[/quote]

That’s why you need to date the image w your screen name punky[/quote]

Not trying to teach someone to cheat here but technically, someone could google image something, download the image to their computer, put in the date and their screen name, and upload that image.[/quote]

Games broken


#18

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

[quote]postholedigger wrote:

[quote]BradTGIF wrote:

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
I should go to google images and dominate this thread[/quote]

That’s why you need to date the image w your screen name punky[/quote]

Not trying to teach someone to cheat here but technically, someone could google image something, download the image to their computer, put in the date and their screen name, and upload that image.[/quote]

Games broken[/quote]

Unless the name and date have to be in handwriting on paper displayed in the pic.


#19

WHAT NEEDS HUNTING NEXT GRAAAAWRGHSA!


#20

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
WHAT NEEDS HUNTING NEXT GRAAAAWRGHSA![/quote]

Edit: sorry Brad

Okay how about a picture from the inside of a strip club that will get past the mods.

I went back and edited Mrs Bacon.