Gaining Weight

[quote]hockechamp14 wrote:
clip11 wrote:
eatliftsleep wrote:
so you bench 145lb dumbells for sets of 10 but you have no clue how to gain weight? This just does not make sense to me.

Im like a piano prodigy who just sits at a keyboard and can play it without really knowing any of the keys or how to read music.

False, prodigies don’t exist. The only reason people think they do is that they start when they’re very young. The only think that makes them different is that they work hard past their comfort zone, and find new ways to get over sticking points/humps because of it.[/quote]

Well you get the point im trying to make!

[quote]SSC wrote:
clip11 wrote:
I want to gain muscular weight and i know to do this I must eat. Problem is, food costs money and in this recession ( i live in Michigan which is in a recession by itself independent of the national reession) jobs are hard to come by. I applied for unemployment.

No, not really. Lower your standards. Get a piece of shit job being some peon in a major chain. I guaran-fucking-tee (especially now college semesters are dwindling to the end) that a job is not hard to find, as long as you try enough. Fuck man, when I’m looking for a job, I literally spend like two days rounding up like 50 applications and submitting them.

So again… you’re not trying hard enough.

And when you do get this job, fork up the initial money for Sam’s Club and buy in bulk there.

But please know that when you cruise off of unemployment you are ONLY PERPETUATING THE SYSTEM.[/quote]

Well ill only take a job if its paying me more than I get from unemployment, otherwise its just defeating the purpose of my bottom line…money!
I dont work for the sake of work I work for the sake of the almighty dollar.

I agree with SSC, man up, look harder, and get a damn job.

DB’s at my gym go by 5’s from 5-60, then by 10’s from 60-120, then 5’s from 125-150. Weird I know, but 145’s aren’t too uncommon.

Hopefully the OP isn’t bs-ing his #'s, though it really doesn’t matter.

[quote]DouglasJ16 wrote:
I agree with SSC, man up, look harder, and get a damn job.

DB’s at my gym go by 5’s from 5-60, then by 10’s from 60-120, then 5’s from 125-150. Weird I know, but 145’s aren’t too uncommon.

Hopefully the OP isn’t bs-ing his #'s, though it really doesn’t matter.[/quote]

Didn’t you know that that the majority are honest on the interwebz?

For all we know, he could be a transvestite named Sheneneh who can’t even pick up 45 lb dumbbells.