Gaining supplement free

Hahaha

PLEASE

Tell me

What’s the bad info?

Diet is is 90% of you health

YES, I made that up.

Diet helps a lot of things. Drugs might control the problem for NOW, but diet will actually address the problem.

If anyone thinks this is bad advice, then I’m sorry. It’s sad, really. That’s the type of people that eat donuts and chips and drink soda and then expects a magic pill to solve all their health probvlems.

It doesn’t work that way.

All I’m saying is drugs don’t solve the problem.

Hey agothos, what does YOUR back look like?

Hey, I have an idea.

Lets see the pictures of the results everyone got in about two months?

How about that?

I’ve been waiting for your responses.

See guys, another thing NeilGay specializes in is trying to make intelligent people look stupid. You see Neil, I’m guessing that Goldberg knows that diet is important, as well as do 99% of the “regular” posters on this forum, you’re not telling ANYONE anything they don’t know, you’re just tryin to make yourself into a “guru” by proclaiming that you know diet is important. I’m not impressed.

As far as MY pics Neil, LOL, trust me, you don’t want to go down that road! Just stop here Neil, do yourself and EVERYONE a favor and just give it up. You’ve made some descent improvements in your pics, about the same a lot of us made in our first few months, but just because you see improvements doesnt make you a guru!

I encourage you to keep reading, researching, working out, and learning, and in a few years feel free to dole out advice. But until then just relax and realize that you’re still fairly new to this game.

Seriously, when have I ever said I was a guru?

That’s what “self proclaimed” means, right?

So if that’s true, I must have said it at one point or another.

I did ovt without any supps, just increased my caloric intake a bit and needed more sleep to heal. Results were pretty nice. And as for “drugs not solving the problem” you’re right NeilG, unless that problem is dying. I’d like to see you successfully prescribe a diet plan that will combat crohn’s disease and an adrenal deficiency

No need to insult anyone’s physique. That’s uncalled for.

I also eat donuts chips and soda while popping several magic pills throughout my day

uh, i dont think crohns can be controlled with diet.

“Drugs might control the problem for NOW, but diet will actually address the problem.”

Again, please tell me how diet will address the “problem” of Crohn’s. If you can, then you’re truly smart than thousands of researchers from around the planet who are working on Crohn’s research. Enlighten me.

“If anyone thinks this is bad advice, then I’m sorry. It’s sad, really. That’s the type of people that eat donuts and chips and drink soda and then expects a magic pill to solve all their health probvlems.”

It IS sad. It’s sad that you choose to make yourself feel better about your opinions by assuming that everybody else must “eat donuts and chips, blah, blah”. Yes, I disagree with you, therefore I eat donuts. And BTW, my pictures are openly posted on this forum. Please remove your foot from your mouth.

“control” and “addressing the problem” are two different things.

Of course, diet doesn’t have anything to do with disease!

Wow.

Is DocT the 1% that believes diet has nothing to do with anything?

Are you going to answer the question or just get bogged down with semantics the entire discussion?

You know Neil, a real man would just admit he was wrong and seek to learn something, not make himself look both stupid and belligerent by keeping up the arguing. You do this in every thread. It only makes you look dumber and causes most people to lose respect for you - if they had any to begin with.

I understand you’re just a teenager, but this is not to path to manhood.

The mods have been known to “clean house” and remove posters like yourself who hijack every thread or consistently provide bad info. The T-mag forum is for experienced lifters and those ready to learn - not 18 year olds who think they know everything.

And do you know what? The smartest and most respected people on this forum are very open minded and are always ready to learn. You, on the other hand, are arguing with a doctor about a disease in which you know nothing about. You know you’re wrong; you know you’ve stepped into an area where you shouldn’t be, but you just won’t shut up and admit it.

Take my advice: sack up, shut up, and give up. If you can’t do it because you’re not man enough or smart enough, do it because you’re getting your ass kicked in every discussion you enter!

Alright, NeilG decides to make a complete ass of himself and then proceeds to be a total fuckhead about it once again!

This time he even knows how to cure diseases! Diseases he has obviously never even heard of no less. My, his wisdom knows no bounds.

(Aahhh, aren’t forums so entertaining?)

Great post TEK!

“It only makes you look dumber and causes most people to lose respect for you - if they had any to begin with.”

The only people worth caring about what they think realize what’s going on. It’s funny, actually :slight_smile:

Fine, I’m wrong. Diet has NOOOOOTHING to do with disease.

Go eat your donuts and drink your soda and then wonder why when you get diabetes.

LOL!!

And people wonder why there is so much disease in this country. Just look at what the doctors think! LOL

Eating better can make you healthier? NeilG, you’re a fucking genius. That seems to be your point. At least, I hope it is, because I would rather you feel smart for supporting an idea any 6th grader could confirm, than to think that you believe that diet can cure absolutely everything. Even death.

You’ve mentioned that you are going to take a year off before college. That’s fine. Just make sure you go to college and inform them of how wrong they are on everything. You could tape the debates and sell them here to fund your “education”.