Gaining Momentum!!!

I’ve been working out hard now for the past couple of weeks and I thought I could gain 30lbs of muscle in a month. However, I’ve gone from 212lbs to 201lbs in just over a week!! I’m not loosing strength because my max on the flat has gone from 265lbs to 285lbs in two weeks!!! I’m drinking 2 Liters of water a day and eating like a friggin horse!!! I guess you loose more fat quicker than you gain muscle?
Anyway, since this last week I’m starting to bulk up really quickly now. Hell, I wish I had a before pick for you guys but my friend erased it on my digital camera. You should have seen my neck just 3 weeks ago. It’s gotten fuckin huge!!! Now I’m sitting on about 210lbs and gaining really fast!!!

My daily calorie intake:

• 2-3 cans of light tuna
  • 1 breast grilled chicken
  • 6-10 slices of wheat bread
  • 2-4 tablespoons lowfat peanut butter
  • 2-4 cups of orange juice (or 1 whole orange, or 10 cherries)
  • 2 bannanas
  • 3 glasses of whole milk
  • 5 / 30 gram protein shakes
  • 2-4 Liters of water
  • 2 Mega Man Vitamins
  • 6 Anavol capsules (with creatine), some sort of Hemodulator??? <— why I drink so much damn water!!!

Overall, around 2500-3000 calories a day!!!

Workout Routine:

3 on 1 off, etc… (All reps 12, 10, 8)

Day 1:
Chest, Tri’s, Shoulders
This month all bar on bench.(Widegrip)

• Incline
  • Flat
  • Machine Peck Flies
  • Arnold Presses
  • Military Presses

Day 2:
Back, Bi’s

• T Back Press
  • Cable Rows using V grip
  • Deadlift
  • Shrugs Bar
  • Preacher Curls
  • 45 degree bench curls
  • Neck Machine

Day 3:
Legs, Abs

• Squats
  • Calf Raises
  • Power Crunch (25lb weight)
  • Crunch (10lb weight)

Day 4:
Day off, take a break!!!

I’ll post more pictures in the future!!!

Uhh… I have no clue how hard you’re doing those reps… Are they all to failure? If so you’ll probably get screwed… if the last rep of the last set hits failure. It could work.

Eat more. Your diet is fairly clean. The battle to getting huge starts with your fork.

Good luck.

I do 12 reps (could do 15 but stop at 12)

10 reps to failure
8 reps to absolute failure

Umm…2500-3000 calories a day? That’s like my cutting diet caloric intake, and I’m a FFB. And gaining 30lbs of LBM in a month is not going to happen hot stuff.

Your saying eat more!!! Geezzz… this is getting expensive!!!

Also on the bench I alternate between incline and decline everyother chest day.

Anyone know of a good post-workout supplement??? I heard it can help on muscle gains.

[quote]Original_Demon wrote:

Anyone know of a good post-workout supplement??? I heard it can help on muscle gains.[/quote]

You have got to be kidding me…

Surge would be a nice thing to look into PWO

I’m not kidding… I need help getting as massive as possible damnit!!! This is not a fucking joke!!! I’m kind of new to bulking up so I need input.

Actually, my calorie intake is prolly a lil more than what I specified. The 2500-3000 range was just a ball park figure. However, after realizing that 3 tuna sandwiches, (each with a protein shake with milk 30grams), 1 peanut butter and bannana sandwich (with protein shake), and actually 2 grill chicken sandwiches(at one sitting with one protein shake), is actually more around 3000 calories plus. Hell, some days I load up with all I can eat Sushi. Sorry, my bad…

But I want to know how I can optimize my muscle growth further. Any ideas???

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
Original_Demon wrote:

Anyone know of a good post-workout supplement??? I heard it can help on muscle gains.

You have got to be kidding me…
[/quote]

Ditto. Is this is a joke? I mean, the scary-eyed photo made me wonder, but anyone looking to gain 30 lbs of muscle in a month, let alone on a 3,000 calorie diet.

Yes… Surge is this going to help me say within a month??? I’ll order it now if it will!!!

Yes… when it comes to lifting I’m a fucking animal!!! What do my daily intake calories need to be??? 6000???

30 pounds in a month hmm has anyone on this board even done that when on gear

I’m thinking about getting protein bars also for additional calorie intake. Taking 3 a day for an additional 750 calories. I’m just going to pick them up a GNC. And as for the post-routine drink I’ll pick that up at the local GNC as well. I can’t wait for the shipping. I need results fast.

With:
3 tuna sandwiches
2 grill chicken sandwiches
1 peanut-butter bannana sandwich
3 protein bars
5 protein shakes
4 Liters of water
Creatine
Hemodulator
Post workout drink… and occasional six pack of beer…

Should be well over 5000 calories a day!!!

why do you need it so fast also where are you in texas pm maybe we can train together

oh by the way shipping is 2-3 days tops

Whoa! Slow down there boy! Your dreaming about gaining that amount of LBM in one month. Your going to burn out so fast you’ll never know what happened. Remember to eat alot of good food, alot of it.

Dude, I think the first thing you need to do is set some realistic goals. The second thing is read some articles, and learn more about what you have to do to get big. I eat just over 3000 cals a day and I’m 165lbs. Even I need to increase my calorie intake. Also, I think you need to focus less on how much you eat and moreso on what it is you eat. Then you can talk about supplements. The first two things I would suggest are Grow! and Surge.

Check out David Barr’s article on Surge and see if it means anything to you.
http://www.t-nation.com/findArticle.do;jsessionid=11B04955F0D9A1C605FCC20174A93515.titan?article=305nak2

Good luck, bud!
-DV

Nice article. I’m ordering the Surge!!!

Just ordered 2 lbs of Surge!!!

lay off the thyroid meds . . .

j/k keep it up.