Gaining/Losing Weight and Tattoos?

Anybody know the effects of weight change on tattoos??

I"ve gotten some advice, but not from any lifters. I’m looking to put on a good 20 lbs over the next 5 or 6 months, but I don’t want to ruin any of the tattoo work I’ve gotten.

You’re right, if you gain weight, that purple clown doll tattoo of yours might look strange!

…just messin with you. I have nothing constructive to add here.

[quote]Azzurri wrote:
Anybody know the effects of weight change on tattoos?

I"ve gotten some advice, but not from any lifters. I’m looking to put on a good 20 lbs over the next 5 or 6 months, but I don’t want to ruin any of the tattoo work I’ve gotten.

[/quote]

I’ve gained about 40-50lbs since I got mine on my shoulders and they haven’t changed at all. I have also never heard of any bodybuilders who have experienced significant distortion in a tattoo from muscle gain.

[quote]Natural Nate wrote:
You’re right, if you gain weight, that purple clown doll tattoo of yours might look strange!

…just messin with you. I have nothing constructive to add here.[/quote]

ahahaha good point

nice, just what i want to hear.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

I’ve gained about 40-50lbs since I got mine on my shoulders and they haven’t changed at all. I have also never heard of any bodybuilders who have experienced significant distortion in a tattoo from muscle gain.[/quote]

[quote]Azzurri wrote:
Natural Nate wrote:

…just messin with you. I have nothing constructive to add here.

ahahaha good point[/quote]

His name’s Mr. Jones, right?

ha yea you would be correct