Gaining Fat, Not Muscle?

[quote]Poetikaal wrote:

However, i disagree that HIIT on off days will force him to lift …skip HIIT and do more walkking on the day after a leg workout. but he shouldnt be scared. he can still do 20 minutes and keep it intense.
[/quote]

Fair enough, although I would recommended never ever attempting a suicide bear complex in the middle of the week…which is what I did this week for “fun”.

hahah dude my cardio has to be “fun”
" or it doesnt happen…

OP:

you may have doubts about HIIT on off days. try it out, give it the benefit.

I am so happy that you have found a place in training. iwant you to stay here. keep working hard!

BIGGG P.S.> if you do squats and deadlifts, period, even without doing a strength program, you will build core bro.

i am happy you took our criticism constructively. its all love, brother…

Am I the only one here who thinks ‘Candyman504’ is ‘Poetikaal’ posting on an alternate account?

Hi everyone again, I know its been a while, but just wanted to update on some new things that have been happening since I decided to slightly change my workout.

I added a bit of HIIT on my off days recently. In terms of my physique now, It looks very much the same, if not a bit fatter. Interesting thing tho is that my weight went back to 176 (I think its just because I took measurements at inconsitent times of the day), but I look like I gained more fat in my stomach and chest. I’m thinking that I added muscle and burned some fat off, which maintained my weight. Also, my core muscles grew underneath my fat, and is now pushing my fat out a bit. What do you guys think?

I know I’m reviving a long dead post, but I was wondering what kind of progress you were able to make Kaizen. I’m in a similar situation, skinny-fat, always had pudge around the abdomen, am now trying to clean bulk but seem to be gaining around the midsection… is there anything that worked for you? Did you drop your carbs? How did your bulk and presumable subsequent cut go? Any advice or shared experience appreciated.