Gain Muscles And Lose Fat?

I’m interested in this video

beause there’s this aspect of training the I still don’t understand…

Can I put on muscles and lose fat!?!?!?
I’ve been told here to eat more,but if I eat more even if I put on muscles I’ll still keep my love handles…

Thanks.

[quote]Horazio wrote:
I’m interested in this video

beause there’s this aspect of training the I still don’t understand…

Can I put on muscles and lose fat!?!?!?
I’ve been told here to eat more,but if I eat more even if I put on muscles I’ll still keep my love handles…

Thanks.
[/quote]

Stop over complicating things. Get in the gym, lift heavy, eat, rest, repeat.

There are countless posts and threads on this site concerning how to gain weight, along with many members who have actually made progress (i.e. gained weight).

I suggest that you read them, and follow the advice.

I’ve seen this guy (Steve Turrano)'s vids and all he’s spouting is “nutrition for complete beginners”. HE doesn;t seem to make any distinction between gaining muscle and gaining fat, and even advised a person who said she was consuming 1200 calories a day (on one of his vid comments) to consume even less in order to lose more weight citing “you gotta underconsume to lose weight”.

He seems to be in the old school fat loss biz with “calorie is just a calorie” ideas, doesn;t seem to like the idea of ensuring enough protein intake while dieting and avoiding carbs in the PM etc…

IMO the articles and forums here are way more useful for someone who’s actively training, while someone who weighs 400+ pounds and is sedentary may do better to watch that guy’s vids. Just my .02

I am traning! I made some progress, mostly strenght. I lift a lot more than a year ago but I still have the same BF% I always had (around 20,25)
So I was thinking of eating less…but I’m worried that If I eat less I’ll stop growing.

About the video…do you think Steve is wrong ?

His advice is aimed at newbies just getting into it. you just need to clean up your diet