T Nation

Gain Muscle

I recorded my lifts today they are as follows:bench-300 squat-330 deadlift-320 overheasd press-175 i want to gain muscle mass i am not sure what i should do as far as diet…i am 19 years old i lift 5-6 days a week i do HIIT cardio about 3 days a week i am around 14 percent bodyfat i am 5’10 186 help needed please

At the top of the beginners forum there is a thread titled “Bulking tips for newbies”. Start there, read twice, then come back with some questions.

Previously covered.

Typically, when you ask a question and you don’t get the response you wanted, the appropriate reaction is to post the word ‘bump’ until someone flames you to the point of crying or to the point of finally setting off the Lunk Alarm at Planet Fitness like you told everyone you would back in April.

From your other thread

[quote]Gunit12 wrote:
Hey everyone i am about 15 percent body fat i am 5’10 and a half and about 185 lifts:squat-360 deadlift-325 bench-300 power clean-180 over head-185…i need some help i want to put one some more mass i really do not have tht much mass and i am thinking about clean bulking first then cuting in a few months i do have some excess body fat but i feel if i can clean up my diet i can lose it…i need help with a diet and cardio plan thanks[/quote]

Granted you’re probably a troll, but still let’s have some consistency for the trolling

Well I guess I’ll post in this one too in order to complete the circle.

[quote]Otep wrote:
Previously covered.

Typically, when you ask a question and you don’t get the response you wanted, the appropriate reaction is to post the word ‘bump’ until someone flames you to the point of crying or to the point of finally setting off the Lunk Alarm at Planet Fitness like you told everyone you would back in April.[/quote]

That one made me laugh my ass off… poor holy mac…