Gain 34lbs of Muscle in 28 Days?

[quote]CapnYousef wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:
I don’t believe it.

Let’s extrapolate and say he continued for another month…then he’d be up 68lbs right? Then maybe he can go another 2 weeks, just for shits and giggles, so now he’s up 85lbs?

Naw.[/quote]

Attributing the rate to beginner gains, to support that rate of growth we’ll way overgeneralize and assume a pound of bodymass is 3500 calories. Assuming he needs 3000 calories to support his frame/level of hulkish exorcise, he had to have taken in 6500 kcal every day. For a tiny weakling… that’d be impressive. I have a hard time with anything over 4500 kcal
[/quote]

Yes…and every one of those extra calories would have to be converted into muscle that very same day!!

[quote]ADvanced TS wrote:

[quote]gregron wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Future Olympia competitor.

Oh, wait… he’s natty.

Never mind.[/quote]

Wait, whats your definition of a “natty”? I heard theres like 3 or 4 different definitions…[/quote]

Any of these are techinically “natty”

[/quote]

the one in the middle is the only TRUE natty

[quote]jskrabac wrote:

[quote]CapnYousef wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:
I don’t believe it.

Let’s extrapolate and say he continued for another month…then he’d be up 68lbs right? Then maybe he can go another 2 weeks, just for shits and giggles, so now he’s up 85lbs?

Naw.[/quote]

Attributing the rate to beginner gains, to support that rate of growth we’ll way overgeneralize and assume a pound of bodymass is 3500 calories. Assuming he needs 3000 calories to support his frame/level of hulkish exorcise, he had to have taken in 6500 kcal every day. For a tiny weakling… that’d be impressive. I have a hard time with anything over 4500 kcal
[/quote]

Yes…and every one of those extra calories would have to be converted into muscle that very same day!![/quote]

I still think you’re forgetting the fact that the guy basically rebounded. Look at wrestlers, pole vaulters, that after season knock off the extreme amounts of cardio. You’re also forgetting the fact the guy is not a seasoned vet or an intermediate level lifter.

The guy still looks like shit.

His chest has hardly frigging changed… I bet, it wasn’t in 4 weeks at all… So what has he really accomplished?

The same fucking chest, slightly bigger arms, delts, legs and back.

To be honest here not to sound too against this guy but a bit of tan, hair removal and as you can see from his love handles - some fat loss.

Doesn’t make him a freak.

If he is such a genetic freak then he never would of been that weedy in the first place, I know guys who have never done any form of lifting who look better than him.

[quote]Brother Chris wrote:

[quote]jskrabac wrote:

[quote]CapnYousef wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:
I don’t believe it.

Naw.[/quote]

[/quote]

Yes…and every one of those extra calories would have to be converted into muscle that very same day!![/quote]

I still think you’re forgetting the fact that the guy basically rebounded. Look at wrestlers, pole vaulters, that after season knock off the extreme amounts of cardio. You’re also forgetting the fact the guy is not a seasoned vet or an intermediate level lifter.[/quote]

All things to consider. I haven’t actually argued one way or the other here. Just trying to get peoples’ thoughts. I can totally see a wrestler gaining 34 lbs in 28 days during the off-season, but this guy is talking about 34 lbs of muscle. You don’t think it’s far fetched?

[quote]jskrabac wrote:

[quote]Brother Chris wrote:

[quote]jskrabac wrote:

[quote]CapnYousef wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:
I don’t believe it.

Naw.[/quote]

[/quote]

I still think you’re forgetting the fact that the guy basically rebounded. Look at wrestlers, pole vaulters, that after season knock off the extreme amounts of cardio. You’re also forgetting the fact the guy is not a seasoned vet or an intermediate level lifter.[/quote]

All things to consider. I haven’t actually argued one way or the other here. Just trying to get peoples’ thoughts. I can totally see a wrestler gaining 34 lbs in 28 days during the off-season, but this guy is talking about 34 lbs of muscle. You don’t think it’s far fetched? [/quote]

No, seen it too many times. Hell look at Dave Tate (not comparing this bozo to Dave) who gained 30-40 pounds with in a week (I think he went from 240-290, maybe 300) when someone called him out for not qualifying for Rhodes Town anymore.

Now, if someone guy just walks up into a gym and eats right it’ll take him awhile to get 34 pounds of muscle.

he did it by eating the carrotz