T Nation

Gain 10lbs Muscle in 1 Month - Workout and Nutrition

Hi,
New to T-Nation.

Been working out for 2 yrs almost. Need some suggestions with workout and nutrition planners - trying to gain 10 lbs muscle with as little fat as possible in 1 month - December. Can workout 5-6 days per week.

Please suggest a few
145 lbs - 18% body fat

Not going to happen :slight_smile:

Why not?

Take Steroids.

you've been working out for 2 years and are 145lbs at 18% BF? You've obviously been doing it wrong

First off, this isn't possible. And second, even if it were, it would require the most detailed online nutrition and training counseling - which you want FOR FREE!

How does I getz abz like you brah?

Gregron speaks the truth here...

Eat maccas for breakfast, lunch 1, lunch 2, snack 1, snack 2, dinner and pre-bed... Just make sure you get the heart ticked ones though cause they are healthy and will only give you muscle building proteins and no nasty fats :wink:

Prepare for sever anabolistic rage though when packing on this much size in such a short time, it's brutal!

spray tan..... thats the trick

^ TRUTH! What did you start at? 110lbs? Are you a girl?

Read, reread, follow: http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_article/sports_body_training_performance/mass_made_simple

Started at 120lbs but started adding weight only since 1 yr.

put creatinez in your socks

at 145 you should have no trouble gaining 10 lbs in a month, but probably not this month, since I'm guessing you've had subpar training up until now. The trick is to STICK TO SOMETHING! Find a proven program that fits your goal, do it, don't skip a training session, don't skip a meal.

He will most certainly have trouble gaining 10 pounds of muscle in one month. He is already 2 years into training, so any type of "newbie gains" he could have hoped to have gotten are gone unless he has been doing little to nothing in the weight room (and at 145 pounds thats not too unlikely)

OP, you need to get rid of this mentality that you will gain what you need to gain in a month. Most of the bigger people on this site have been at this for 5-10 years or more.

Focus on eating 1 - 1.5g protein per pound of body weight every day, find a program you can stick to for the next several months and GET STRONGER on it.

Ok thanks all your comments - positive / negative... Let me try and see where I get to.

lol