Gabourey Sidibe Loves Hot White Boyz!

[quote]therajraj wrote:
semi related question: Why is it always “White boys” and “Black guys.”

How come people never says “white guys” and “Black boys” when referring to adults???[/quote]

Because calling black men ‘boy’ was common practice in the jim crow south. Offensive.

Also what do you mean always? I would think “white guy” is much more common then “white boy”

Police:I need a description of the man who stole your purse
Ma’am: It was a white guy.

[quote]Eli B wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:

How come people never says “white guys” and “Black boys” when referring to adults???[/quote]

Because calling black men ‘boy’ was common practice in the jim crow south. Offensive.

Also what do you mean always? I would think “white guy” is much more common then “white boy”

Ma’am: It was a white guy.[/quote]

Srsly?

lolololol

[quote]therajraj wrote:

You can use the N word, but go call a brother “boy” in the hood, you’ll have single handedly started the next Watts riot.

[quote]Eli B wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:

Ma’am: It was a white guy.[/quote]

White guys don’t steal people’s purses, and “boy” was also common in the Jim Crow North.

How is the thread racist or sexist? And I dont even know who headhunter is

[quote]clip11 wrote:
How is the thread racist or sexist? And I dont even know who headhunter is[/quote]

Dude you are a fucking waste of space troll. NO ONE who has been here since 2008 with that amount of posts doesn’t “know” who that douche bag HeadHunter is. I pity you if this is what you think about during your days teaching kids. I pray for the minority students in your class.

[quote]Pootie Tang wrote:

[quote]clip11 wrote:
How is the thread racist or sexist? And I dont even know who headhunter is[/quote]

Dude you are a fucking waste of space troll. NO ONE who has been here since 2008 with that amount of posts doesn’t “know” who that douche bag HeadHunter is. I pity you if this is what you think about during your days teaching kids. I pray for the minority students in your class.[/quote]

Stop whining it’s just a computer post some people take this stuff too seriously.

I like white girls

I actually banged a black chick recently though.

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
I lile white girls

I actually banged a black chick recently though. [/quote]

Damn creatures of the night taking all of our human women…

[quote]majik wrote:

I lile white girls

[/quote]

I’ve seen them. I am not sure they were all human. I am positive there were at least a few Homo sapiens neanderthalensis females in the mix who hadn’t evolved yet.

[quote]Pootie Tang wrote:

[quote]clip11 wrote:

Dude you are a fucking waste of space troll. NO ONE who has been here since 2008 with that amount of posts doesn’t “know” who that douche bag HeadHunter is. I pity you if this is what you think about during your days teaching kids. I pray for the minority students in your class.[/quote]

x2 on this. It’s always bothered me that the creepiest, most blatantly xenophobic, poster on these forums has a job involving kids. TEACHING them, too. That’s fucked up.

He’s got this account so he can say sensitive things about black people under the guise/excuse of being black [shitty excuse, btw]. And on his normal account he says some of the most offensive, deliberately incendiary shit about minorities and what he thinks should happen to them. I try to avoid getting personally offended by them, but I’m still offended guys like him exist and are allowed near children.

Also: This guy’s a hardcore libertarian, but he’s also a public school teacher in favour of teachers unions, too. -_-

[quote]majik wrote:

I like white girls

[/quote]

What you gonna do about it? What CAN you do about it?

NOT A DAMNED THING

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]majik wrote:

I lile white girls

[/quote]

I’ve seen them. I am not sure they were all human. I am positive there were at least a few Homo sapiens neanderthalensis females in the mix who hadn’t evolved yet.

[/quote]

Pussy is pussy homie.

Speaking of which, when are we gonna tag team some of the hoes on this site?