Gabi Jones: Defining 'Mouth-gasm'

http://blogs.westword.com/latestword/2011/02/denver-area_woman_gabi_jones_s.php

A Denver-area woman who goes by the name Gabi Jones recently told the British newspaper Metro that eating to excess causes her to have orgasms.

Blegh. I’m not sure whether this goes in GAL, SAMA, or in that Roman Chair Orgasm thread. Cuz think about it. If she were to chow down till she got off, then started banging out Roman Chair reps till she got off again, she’d basically be getting off constantly. Which might be an appealing thought. Till you look at her.

Puts a bad taste in my mouth just to think about her.

And man, that pic in the article with her tied to the couch with a funnel in her mouth and gallon of milk next to her. She may be doing the GOMAD diet, but I don’t think she’s training like she should be. That also tells me that there’s someone else there thats going to pour that milk into the funnel.

FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY- WHERE IS THE BRAIN BLEACH?!?!?!?

[quote]koleah wrote:
http://blogs.westword.com/latestword/2011/02/denver-area_woman_gabi_jones_s.php

A Denver-area woman who goes by the name Gabi Jones recently told the British newspaper Metro that eating to excess causes her to have orgasms.

Blegh. I’m not sure whether this goes in GAL, SAMA, or in that Roman Chair Orgasm thread. Cuz think about it. If she were to chow down till she got off, then started banging out Roman Chair reps till she got off again, she’d basically be getting off constantly. Which might be an appealing thought. Till you look at her.

Puts a bad taste in my mouth just to think about her.

And man, that pic in the article with her tied to the couch with a funnel in her mouth and gallon of milk next to her. She may be doing the GOMAD diet, but I don’t think she’s training like she should be. That also tells me that there’s someone else there thats going to pour that milk into the funnel.

FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY- WHERE IS THE BRAIN BLEACH?!?!?!?[/quote]

ARRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I think I saw the movie:

I think if that woman ever finally gets to experience a real orgasm she’d change her tune damn fast.

I didn’t click on the link. I’m at work and I don’t want to throw up on my desk. Anyway, it sounds like one of those fantasy feeder things.