GABA Dosage?

Hey y’all

I got as friend (not signed up for the forums here) who is interested in using GABA. What is the proper dosage he should be using, and when should he use it?

Thanks

thanks bushy. I have some that I take occasionally, however the bottle says 1 cap, but im unsure of the dosage.

Yeah, but how occasional is “occasionally”?

Does anyone else get shortness of breath when taking GABA?

I’ve experimented with 3-5g of GABA before bed…and experience major shortness of breath for a short while - a couple minutes.

Pretty scary, actually.

Hmmm. Could you be allergic without knowing it? Or could it have been some other supplement/activity leading to shortness of breath?

Anyways, my friend (aswell as myself, because now I’m curious) thought that GABA is used to maintain Growth Hormone production. Is this correct?

Edit: Darn my low patience! Sorry bout the double post haha

[quote]TheSolution wrote:
Hmmm. Could you be allergic without knowing it? Or could it have been some other supplement/activity leading to shortness of breath?

Anyways, my friend (aswell as myself, because now I’m curious) thought that GABA is used to maintain Growth Hormone production. Is this correct?[/quote]

GHB can be used to promote increased production of Growth Hormone. But since GHB is a Scheduled I Drug(Xyrem, the commercial product is a VERY EXPENSIVE and you must jump threw the highest hoops in the land, is a scheduled III) in the USA. GABA can be converted into GHB in the brain, but GABA has poor success passing through the blood brain barrier.