G-20 and Our Future

Amazing how people think that having a meeting for a day or two, a meeting held by individuals who mainly caused the collapse in the first place, will fix anything. Stocks have been rising because of this meeting.

"These people don’t know what to do. If they did, there would be two or three well-defined, fully documented proposals out there, each with national co-sponsors. All of them would have major flaws. They would be mutually exclusive. Economists of various schools of opinion would be mobilizing behind one or another program.

Instead, there are no published plans. There are no working papers. There are only vague promises of joint action. Like what?

There are no detailed plans out of which this team of egomaniac politicians might conceivably hammer into an acceptable plan."

http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article9782.html

"There is no centralized international planning agency.

There is no international enforcement agency. There is no agreement among central bankers.

There is no unanimity to do anything.

There is not going to be, either. The G-20 meeting will issue some sort of bland statement of hope, and everyone will go home.

They refuse to adopt the only system that every brought unity to governments and central banks: an international gold coin standard."

So your conclusion about our future is… what?

The result will be the same as always…Nothing.

Of more relevance than saving the future of the universe did anyone see the Argentinian prime minister? For a politician what a babe.

global government unity under one currency hmmm

oh oh i know this one! The serpent men will find The One, to lead this new unified global world to bring the people together under economic harmony, and in the masterminds behind this assemble their army in Megiddo!

[quote]They refuse to adopt the only system that every brought unity to governments and central banks: an international gold coin standard.[/quote] unless youre the poor nation that gets ravaged and plundered for all your shiny shale :frowning:

[quote]PB-Crawl wrote:

oh oh i know this one! The serpent men will find The One, to lead this new unified global world to bring the people together under economic harmony, and in the masterminds behind this assemble their army in Megiddo![/quote]

Just like I thought.

I love it when HH posts quotes from a news source, and we’re left to “debate” it like it was really an item of substance.

Obama singlehandedly SAVED THE WORLD at the G20 meeting!

He really is jesus…

[quote]archiewhittaker wrote:
PB-Crawl wrote:

oh oh i know this one! The serpent men will find The One, to lead this new unified global world to bring the people together under economic harmony, and in the masterminds behind this assemble their army in Megiddo!

Just like I thought.

I love it when HH posts quotes from a news source, and we’re left to “debate” it like it was really an item of substance.
[/quote]

Why is it not of substance? How successful will YOU think a group of egomaniacs like this will be in solving anything?

All these people have to answer to voters back home. I’m sure the folks back home will be thrilled to share their remaining wealth to save the world. The Germans, for ex, would be thrilled to help the Poles or French.

LOL!