T Nation

Furious Log - 3rd Cycle

Well after dogging it and eating/doing whatever I want for the last month of meetings, weddings, and reunions it’s finally time to get strict again and hit this sucker up right.

I have made a few modifications to my cycle given the fact that I am beat up as fuck from training/sports as of late and just feel like I need a bit of recovery time before cutting. SO the goal for the first few weeks is recovery and starting to fix my diet, then the from about week 4 the goal is to get as lean as possible. I am currently sitting at about 230lbs 19%bf…I would like to maintain my weight but drop down to around 10%bf.

The new gear plan:

GEAR
W 1-10 Test Prop 50mg/d
W 1-6 Primo 100mg/d
W 4-10 Tren Ace 37mg/d
W 4-10 Mast DiProp 37mg/d
W 8-14 Test Enth 50mg 2x/w
W 15-18 Test Enth Tapered down to zero
W 1-4, 10-18 Proviron 50mg/d
ANCILLIARIES
W 1-10 Adex 0.25mg/d or Letro 1.0mg/d
W 4-10 HCG 250iu E3D or 2x/w
W 4-14 HOT-ROX 1 cap 2x/d

Daily food plan

My food plan will pretty much be low carb, high protein, no garbage. I am restricting carbs to just peri/post workout and pre-workout if I am feeling sluggish or on game days. I am going to cut all fast food and junk food and try to cut out booze as much as possible…it’s the summer so I will be drinking a bit but will try to restrict it to just weekends.

breakfast
3 egg omlette with 3 extra whites
Fish Oil, Mulit Vit and Mineral

snack
protein shake (40gms pro)

Lunch
Salad with chicken, fish, or beef

Pre-workout
Protein shake with 5mg creatine and 10gm BCAA

Peri-workout
1 serving Surge

Post Workout
protein shake with frozen berries and yogurt with 5mg creatine and 5mg Glutamine

Dinner
Steak, chicken, or Fish with mixed veggies or salad

Bedtime
ZMA then 30 mins later Protein shake with natural PB and fish oil

Workout Schedule
Mon - gym
Tues - rugby practice
Wed - gym then soccer (that’s football for you euros)
Thurs - rugby practice
Fri - gym
Sat - rugby game
Sun - rest

Training will be DC full body workouts. I may end up using Fri as a rest day depending on how I am recovering.

First shot of Test Prop/Primo will be in about 5 mins so I gotta go but I will post stats and get some pics up soon…

[quote]FuriousGeorge wrote:
Well after dogging it and eating/doing whatever I want for the last month of meetings, weddings, and reunions it’s finally time to get strict again and hit this sucker up right.

I have made a few modifications to my cycle given the fact that I am beat up as fuck from training/sports as of late and just feel like I need a bit of recovery time before cutting. SO the goal for the first few weeks is recovery and starting to fix my diet, then the from about week 4 the goal is to get as lean as possible. I am currently sitting at about 230lbs 19%bf…I would like to maintain my weight but drop down to around 10%bf.

The new gear plan:

GEAR
W 1-10 Test Prop 50mg/d
W 1-6 Primo 100mg/d
W 4-10 Tren Ace 37mg/d
W 4-10 Mast DiProp 37mg/d
W 8-14 Test Enth 50mg 2x/w
W 15-18 Test Enth Tapered down to zero
W 1-4, 10-18 Proviron 50mg/d
ANCILLIARIES
W 1-10 Adex 0.25mg/d or Letro 1.0mg/d
W 4-10 HCG 250iu E3D or 2x/w
W 4-14 HOT-ROX 1 cap 2x/d

Daily food plan

My food plan will pretty much be low carb, high protein, no garbage. I am restricting carbs to just peri/post workout and pre-workout if I am feeling sluggish or on game days. I am going to cut all fast food and junk food and try to cut out booze as much as possible…it’s the summer so I will be drinking a bit but will try to restrict it to just weekends.

breakfast
3 egg omlette with 3 extra whites
Fish Oil, Mulit Vit and Mineral

snack
protein shake (40gms pro)

Lunch
Salad with chicken, fish, or beef

Pre-workout
Protein shake with 5mg creatine and 10gm BCAA

Peri-workout
1 serving Surge

Post Workout
protein shake with frozen berries and yogurt with 5mg creatine and 5mg Glutamine

Dinner
Steak, chicken, or Fish with mixed veggies or salad

Bedtime
ZMA then 30 mins later Protein shake with natural PB and fish oil

Workout Schedule
Mon - gym
Tues - rugby practice
Wed - gym then soccer (that’s football for you euros)
Thurs - rugby practice
Fri - gym
Sat - rugby game
Sun - rest

Training will be DC full body workouts. I may end up using Fri as a rest day depending on how I am recovering.

First shot of Test Prop/Primo will be in about 5 mins so I gotta go but I will post stats and get some pics up soon… [/quote]

Good luck with everything FG.

I love how primo depot always seems to figure into FG’s plans.
That must be nice…

[quote]chillain wrote:
I love how primo depot always seems to figure into FG’s plans.
That must be nice…

[/quote]

I live a hard life don’t I…I figure if I make the money I should get to enjoy it. some people like designer shoes. I like primo depot.

I sort of got obsessed with it when I started researching and it has always stuck with me as a good inclusion to any cycle. I think any drug with little to no negative side effects will always be ok by me.

Wow FG! This is only your 3rd cycle? With all your knowlege I figured you had done more. I guess that proves that the amount of cycles you have under your belt doesn’t dictate the amout of knowlege you have.

Anyway, good luck! Ill be watching this thread closely cause I know ill learn something!

Jazz

I personally think the primo would be better at a lower dosage for longer… i assume it is the injectable… but now realsing it is the oral!

Oral isnt it? Disregard my concerns…

[quote]Jazz_Man1898 wrote:
Wow FG! This is only your 3rd cycle? With all your knowlege I figured you had done more. I guess that proves that the amount of cycles you have under your belt doesn’t dictate the amout of knowlege you have.

Anyway, good luck! Ill be watching this thread closely cause I know ill learn something!

Jazz[/quote]

For some reason people always think I’m old and have done a ton of cycles. For the record I’m only 29 and I have only done 2 (one 3 months long and another 6 months long)…

I started researching steroids when I was about 20 and got really into it. every day I would log on at my boring desk job and spend at least an hour reading, once I moved to outside sales I would research in the evenings and on days when business was slow…I’ve read many sites, books, talked with a lot of people with more experience than I have…I probably learned the most from guys on this site…I have a very good memory so I remember most of what I read. anyway, I wanted to make sure I knew what I was doing before starting so I researched for about 7 years before I ever picked up a needle. Experience does not always equate to knowledge (anyone interested in proving that pick up Mick Hart’s No Bull Guide…barely a coherent thought let alone any solid advice…anyone interested I will save you the time of reading, his only decent advice is to take 20mg/d nolva while running dbol to reduce water retention, I think I will pass on his 6 week deca cycle).

the last year or two I have started to help a lot of friends put together cycles so I am able to get the experience from their cycle as well as my own. Slowly I am getting to the stage where I would consider myself a vet but I still consider myself fairly new at this because I really don’t have all that much “real world” experience. I guess you could say I am a very well educated noob.

[quote] JJ wrote:
I personally think the primo would be better at a lower dosage for longer… i assume it is the injectable… but now realsing it is the oral!

Oral isnt it? Disregard my concerns…[/quote]

It’s injectable JJ.

I know that 700mg/w is a little high for primo depot but I have run as high as 800mg/w on my first cycle and liked it a lot. vituatlly no sides except shutdown which you could expect with any drug run that high. my first cycle started out as 600mg/w primo and 30mg/d Oral Turinabol…it was kickass until about 3-4 weeks in I couldn’t nut anymore (I know, I know, should have started with test only but I thought I was being really smart)…I added in 300mg/w test and 200mg/w masteron and literally within 3 days I was right as rain. I was hanging out with my wife and a few of her friends and slowly started pitching a tent out of nowhere. I played with the doses on that cycle until I found what I liked which was about what I started at (600primo/400test/200mast was my ideal combo).

to anyone that thinks primo is a weak drug my recommendation is to try running it at 600mg+/w…it’s expensive as fuck but it gives great results (strength, fatloss, lean mass, felt great).

OK well as promised here are the starting stats

Note - BF is done with an electronic scale which is supposed to be close to a DEXA scan but is likely pretty off because it varies by about 1.5% during the day (usually drops through the day). It includes subq as well as visceral fat.

• all measurements will be taken in the morning.

June 19th

Weight - 232lbs
BF - 19.5% (45.24lbs)
Neck - 17"
Arm - 16.25"
Shoulders - 53.5"
Chest - 43"
Torso - 37"
Waist - 37"
Hips - 43"
Upper thigh - 26.5"
Lower thigh - 21"
Calf - 16"

ok, gonna try to load up some before pics…sorry about the shite camera work but my personal photographer is on vacation.

http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/d/f/dfaf9-start_20of_203rd_202_1_.jpg

number 2

no I don’t have a blurry face…what are you talking about? My face looks like this all the time

number 4

number 5

number 6 - the wheels

so as you guys can see my midsection really needs work…I am trying to lose the love handles and the abdominal fat…

I would like to add some size to my pecs and legs need work. very long legs so even though they are pretty big they don’t look all that impressive so I am hoping that dropping some fat will give me more muscle seperation and make them look bigger.

Arms are tough for me because, like my legs, they are so long so I am hoping they will look more impressive when I am leaner.

My back development is ok but still carrying a lot of fat especially in the lower back.

I will try to recreate these pics at the end as best I can…hopefully by then I will also be sporting a decent tan.

Can’t wait… I have enjoyed the past Furious Cycle Logs.

Good Luck

[quote]FuriousGeorge wrote:
JJ wrote:

It’s injectable JJ.

I know that 700mg/w is a little high for primo depot but I have run as high as 800mg/w on my first cycle and liked it a lot. vituatlly no sides except shutdown which you could expect with any drug run that high. my first cycle started out as 600mg/w primo and 30mg/d Oral Turinabol…it was kickass until about 3-4 weeks in I couldn’t nut anymore (I know, I know, should have started with test only but I thought I was being really smart)…I added in 300mg/w test and 200mg/w masteron and literally within 3 days I was right as rain. I was hanging out with my wife and a few of her friends and slowly started pitching a tent out of nowhere. I played with the doses on that cycle until I found what I liked which was about what I started at (600primo/400test/200mast was my ideal combo).

to anyone that thinks primo is a weak drug my recommendation is to try running it at 600mg+/w…it’s expensive as fuck but it gives great results (strength, fatloss, lean mass, felt great).

[/quote]

Its not the dose… i would love to use it at 600mg… but it is ENANTHATE… 5 weeks? pointless innit?

[quote] JJ wrote:
FuriousGeorge wrote:
JJ wrote:

It’s injectable JJ.

I know that 700mg/w is a little high for primo depot but I have run as high as 800mg/w on my first cycle and liked it a lot. vituatlly no sides except shutdown which you could expect with any drug run that high.

My first cycle started out as 600mg/w primo and 30mg/d Oral Turinabol…it was kickass until about 3-4 weeks in I couldn’t nut anymore (I know, I know, should have started with test only but I thought I was being really smart)…I added in 300mg/w test and 200mg/w masteron and literally within 3 days I was right as rain.

I was hanging out with my wife and a few of her friends and slowly started pitching a tent out of nowhere. I played with the doses on that cycle until I found what I liked which was about what I started at (600primo/400test/200mast was my ideal combo).

Its not the dose… i would love to use it at 600mg… but it is ENANTHATE… 5 weeks? pointless innit?[/quote]

I see, ya, primo depot is an enth.

I think this brings up a good point of distinction.

In my mind it is a distiction between feeling the effects and seeing results. 5 weeks of enth isn’t ever pointless, it just isn’t optimal in terms of results.

I feel the effects of enth pretty fast (literally within 3 days of shooting test enth I notice a difference in my mood, libido, etc…maybe the lab was nice enough to include a little prop in it or maybe I just react fast, I don’t know…I think I can already feel the test prop after only 2 shots, maybe it’s in my head but I am looking a little fuller today than I was yesterday)…

even though I feel it quickly it still takes time for it to actually produce results in terms of strength increases, fat loss, and new muscle mass. It takes a certain duration of time stimulating the AR combined with exertion to make something happen.

You can only make muscle (or lose fat) so fast; for this reason I would never stop the cycle short at 6 weeks because I am still seeing results. You can switch compounds all you want (may drive your HPTA a little nuts) though as long as you are still stimulating the AR and doing all the other things to make muscle it should still happen whether you are doing it with deca or primo or tren or masteron.

AL Rea actually sets up many of his cycles like this in chemical muscle enhancement (and I believe he does so in building the perfect beast as well although I have only seen exerps) where he switches the compounds up at regular intervals to keep the body from adapting. He tends to go back and forth between class I and class II’s so it isn’t quite the same as what I am doing.

Maybe my reasoning is off. I don’t know…I think it will produce good results but time will tell.

My resoning for this cycle is that the test prop will kick in first and then the primo (I wanted to try world’s suggestion of having the class I in full swing before the class II kicks in).

During the first few weeks when the prop will be going to work I will get some of the positive effects from the primo such as some assistance to my immune system and joints which is badly needed…

I also think the benifits in terms of nitrogen retention etc start to happen pretty much right away so it should help the test out a bit…in terms of the primo’s contribution to strength and new muscle mass it won’t likely make much of an impact until around week 3 but that doesn’t mean it isn’t doing anything up until that point.

Also remember that I am not just stopping the cycle at week 6 when the primo runs out…I am conitnuing for another 4 weeks so the primo left in my system will keep benifiting me for another 2-3 weeks while the tren and masteron (strong class I’s) are in full swing.

Maybe I would be better off running 500mg for 8 weeks and having them all clear at the same time instead of 700mg 6 weeks…I don’t know. i intend to find out though.

FG