1. Dance

1. Work.

[quote]Nate112 wrote:
This is for PROF X.

I’ll start it off.

1. Dance[/quote]

Wrong, think about Michael Jackson!

Wait…

In Phoenix, you often see guys begging for food or money by the side of the road. Its almost always a white guy, and next most frequent are black guys. You NEVER see a Latino/Mexican begging - but you often see them standing near Lowes or Home Depot waiting for work.

I am white by the way. The white begging guys embarrass me.

shuffle board, curling, and cricket.

[quote]Zack Nelson wrote:
In Phoenix, you often see guys begging for food or money by the side of the road. Its almost always a white guy, and next most frequent are black guys. You NEVER see a Latino/Mexican begging - but you often see them standing near Lowes or Home Depot waiting for work.

I am white by the way. The white begging guys embarrass me.[/quote]

You should always respect your father…no matter his situation.

[quote]Zack Nelson wrote:
The white begging guys embarrass me.[/quote]

Why? :wink:

Stick foreign objects in their friends asses after they’ve passed out from drinking.

1. Slavery

Too soon?

[quote]MikeyKBiatch wrote:
3. Slavery

Too soon?[/quote]

Uh, you do realise that every race of people has had or has been a slave?

This thread has been done before in response to an earlier thread title something like stuff black people like and it will eventually turned into another mess.

Elect/ then re-elect this fool…

Keep shitty, no talent, hip hop/rap artists in business.

I’m white and I approve this message.

elect/ prob re-elect this fool…

propaganda ftw

[quote]denv23 wrote:
elect/ prob re-elect this fool…[/quote]

am i surprised a racist in alabama? Put some sun tan lotion on your neck…its pretty red.

…fuggin inbred hicks

[quote]Jetric9 wrote:
This thread has been done before in response to an earlier thread title something like stuff black people like and it will eventually turned into another mess.[/quote]

this

1. Run to bad situations.

“Oh dear, Janice, were those gunshots? Wow, people sure are running from that sound fast! But…wait one second honey, I just want to make sure those were really gunshots I heard.”