Funny Things Black People Do.

Its true that a lot of inner city black guys do that. A couple of months ago I was in boston, my mom was driving. Anyway this piece of shit black guy walks across the cross walk is holding up the left lane, while me and my mom are in the right lane and almost hit him. My mom was pissed of course honking the horn and what does he do, he keeps walking slow. They do that shit because they want to get hit, and then get money for their inujuries. You have to realise these are the people who live in the projects living off the system.

[quote]Rational Gaze wrote:
Can a black person please make a thread called “Funny Things White People Do” and then list “gross generalisations about entire races of people” and “incredibly crass observations” as part of the OP?[/quote]

What this guy said.

[quote]TheBigV wrote:

Have to be ignorant too if you ignore cultural differences in groups of people (maybe a majority of people that have a certain sub-culture have black skin, a trait of this sub-culture making them more defiant, and walk slower in front of cars).

Granted, this could all be hear-say.[/quote]

Why am I not shocked you are from Jersey?

Lol at how fucking stupid what you said is. Good god.

[quote]ironmaniac508 wrote:
Its true that a lot of inner city black guys do that. A couple of months ago I was in boston, my mom was driving. Anyway this piece of shit black guy walks across the cross walk is holding up the left lane, while me and my mom are in the right lane and almost hit him. My mom was pissed of course honking the horn and what does he do, he keeps walking slow. They do that shit because they want to get hit, and then get money for their inujuries. You have to realise these are the people who live in the projects living off the system. [/quote]

I really doubt that… it’s just defiance. Anyone can do it, it just depends on their situation.

I like to run across the street because, well, it’s faster to run, it’s safer to run, and I can run without keeling over.

Fat people don’t hustle across the streets either, they must all be bastards. right guys?

[quote]Gregus wrote:
Why is it every time im in my car and i come up on a black dude crossing the street he never speeds up to get off the road? In fact once he sees a car coming up he will usually make a point of walking slightly slower. Why?

Spanish dudes and chicks get a little pep in their step, Whites, Indians and Asians all speed up to get out of the way of oncoming traffic. But Black dudes, make a point of walking slower even with a little swagger. lol. I think this is funny and noticed it for years. What’s up with that? [/quote]

Wow…and you want to intelligently talk about the ignorance and racism of black people in PWI. You’re full of shit.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
TheBigV wrote:

Have to be ignorant too if you ignore cultural differences in groups of people (maybe a majority of people that have a certain sub-culture have black skin, a trait of this sub-culture making them more defiant, and walk slower in front of cars).

Granted, this could all be hear-say.

Lol at how fucking stupid what you said is. Good god.[/quote]

You’re right, I’m from Jersey, I must be an idiot. Funny because you’re just stereotyping (making you the idiot) and I wasn’t stereotyping. I was making a point that cultural differences are what spur all this nonsense about “race”, as though RACE EVEN EXISTS.

You make me sick you piece of trash.

Its true that a lot of inner city black guys do that. A couple of months ago I was in boston, my mom was driving. Anyway this piece of shit black guy walks across the cross walk is holding up the left lane, while me and my mom are in the right lane and almost hit him. My mom was pissed of course honking the horn and what does he do, he keeps walking slow. They do that shit because they want to get hit, and then get money for their inujuries. You have to realise these are the people who live in the projects living off the system. [/quote]

it really has nothing to do with race. if anything it’s based on the attitude of the city. in boston, pedestrians > traffic. that’s just how this city is; other cities are different. like i, and some others have said, in nyc traffic > pedestrians. people don’t do this in nyc because they know they’ll get hit. people, myself included, do it in boston because we know we won’t get hit.

that, and my original point, i’m not going to change what i’m doing to accommodate you.

You and thebigV should hang out. I’m sure The OP has the cross and enough gasoline so you all can have a good time.

I’m guessing you are just an over-privileged white boy from the burbs who still lives off mommies tit, and repeats what his ignorant, good ol’ boy daddie says at the dinner table. All the while wearing big baggie jeans, a bandanna and listening to Lil’ Flip acting all hardcorez yo.

Did you ever post pictures?

[quote]iamthewolf wrote:
ironmaniac508 wrote:
Its true that a lot of inner city black guys do that. A couple of months ago I was in boston, my mom was driving. Anyway this piece of shit black guy walks across the cross walk is holding up the left lane, while me and my mom are in the right lane and almost hit him. My mom was pissed of course honking the horn and what does he do, he keeps walking slow. They do that shit because they want to get hit, and then get money for their inujuries. You have to realise these are the people who live in the projects living off the system.

it really has nothing to do with race. if anything it’s based on the attitude of the city. in boston, pedestrians > traffic. that’s just how this city is; other cities are different. like i, and some others have said, in nyc traffic > pedestrians. people don’t do this in nyc because they know they’ll get hit. people, myself included, do it in boston because we know we won’t get hit.

that, and my original point, i’m not going to change what i’m doing to accommodate you.[/quote]

WTF is race? Is it anywhere in science that you can find?

Biological Classification: Species, Genus, Family, Order, Class, Phylum, Kingdom, Domain, Life.

Where is race? RACE IS NO WHERE! Cultural differences, not “RACE”! STOP PERPETUATING THIS CRAP!

[quote]TheBigV wrote:
iamthewolf wrote:
ironmaniac508 wrote:

that, and my original point, i’m not going to change what i’m doing to accommodate you.

WTF is race? Is it anywhere in science that you can find?

Biological Classification: Species, Genus, Family, Order, Class, Phylum, Kingdom, Domain, Life.

Where is race? RACE IS NO WHERE! Cultural differences, not “RACE”! STOP PERPETUATING THIS CRAP![/quote]

are you seriously insinuating that race doesn’t exist?

I think Gregus is one of the better trolls on this site because it would appear that no one besides me considers him a troll yet

[quote]TheBigV wrote:
countingbeans wrote:
TheBigV wrote:

You’re right, I’m from Jersey, I must be an idiot. Funny because you’re just stereotyping (making you the idiot) and I wasn’t stereotyping. I was making a point that cultural differences are what spur all this nonsense about “race”, as though RACE EVEN EXISTS.

You make me sick you piece of trash.[/quote]

I’m glad that I make you sick. I don’t want ignorant fuckers like yourself to agree with me.

Race is a way of categorising human populations with some common inherited characteristics. I’ll think you’ll find it is a fairly well understood concept.

[quote]Rational Gaze wrote:
Race is a way of categorising human populations with some common inherited characteristics. I’ll think you’ll find it is a fairly well understood concept.[/quote]

You’re about as right as Hitler. Good job, little Hitler.

[quote]TheBigV wrote:
Rational Gaze wrote:
Race is a way of categorising human populations with some common inherited characteristics. I’ll think you’ll find it is a fairly well understood concept.

You’re about as right as Hitler. Good job, little Hitler.[/quote]

Are you trying to convince us or yourself you are not racist?

I really can’t tell.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
TheBigV wrote:
Rational Gaze wrote:

You’re about as right as Hitler. Good job, little Hitler.

Are you trying to convince us or yourself you are not racist?

I really can’t tell.

[/quote]

You’re right, countingbeans IS a racist.

[quote]TheBigV wrote:
Rational Gaze wrote:

You’re about as right as Hitler. Good job, little Hitler.[/quote]

i’m sure you know he’s right (because he is) and are just trying to come off holier than thou by saying you don’t believe in race.

fyi, you’re not convincing anyone.

Why is it all (or at least the majority) of the homeless people I see in my area are white? Is there something inherently lazy in white people that causes them to become homeless? Is it some sort of mental instability? I have read that most serial killers are white and male so is there some sort of connection between being white and becoming crazy and homeless?

[quote]TheBigV wrote:
countingbeans wrote:
TheBigV wrote:

You make me sick you piece of trash.[/quote]

Ah,get the fuck out of here. To even remotely make a “point” that walking slow across the street is a cultural trait of black people is pretty fucking ignorant. And to try and put logic behind it based on SKIN COLOR was even more pathetic. Stop trying to discuss the existence/non-existence of race. You’re obviously not mentally qualified or mature enough to discuss such things.

You didn’t like being stereotyped/generalized as NJ trash…so stop using the same mentality that offended you.