Funny Things Black People Do.

Why is it every time im in my car and i come up on a black dude crossing the street he never speeds up to get off the road? In fact once he sees a car coming up he will usually make a point of walking slightly slower. Why?

Spanish dudes and chicks get a little pep in their step, Whites, Indians and Asians all speed up to get out of the way of oncoming traffic. But Black dudes, make a point of walking slower even with a little swagger. lol. I think this is funny and noticed it for years. What’s up with that?

Uh I walk slow and I ain’t black…

I’m black and I don’t.

did shit just get real?

i walk almost everywhere, and i’ll be damned if i’m going to change my pace to accommodate other people.

[quote]B.L.U. Ninja wrote:
Uh I walk slow and I ain’t black…[/quote]

You’re obviously albino.

[quote]iamthewolf wrote:
i walk almost everywhere, and i’ll be damned if i’m going to change my pace to accommodate other people.[/quote]

Yup, you live in Boston alright… Lol

Um, yeahhhhhhh…ok.

To be honest, it annoys me when ANYONE takes their time to get out of the way of a moving car. I’ve scared the shit out of kids/teens who intentionally take their time to get out of the way, by almost hitting them…intentionally.

I walk the same speed all the time. I have never seen a black person slow down crossing the road.

[quote]asusvenus wrote:
B.L.U. Ninja wrote:

You’re obviously albino.[/quote]

Nope. I’m a ginger kid. LMAO

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
iamthewolf wrote:
i walk almost everywhere, and i’ll be damned if i’m going to change my pace to accommodate other people.

Yup, you live in Boston alright… Lol[/quote]

you know it! i used to live in new york, and you can’t get away with it there, but here cars stop for practically no reason so i’ve stopped caring if they have to wait for me.

[quote]iamthewolf wrote:
i walk almost everywhere, and i’ll be damned if i’m going to change my pace to accommodate other people.[/quote]

x2.

[quote]B.L.U. Ninja wrote:
asusvenus wrote:
B.L.U. Ninja wrote:

You’re obviously albino.

Nope. I’m a ginger kid. LMAO[/quote]

that scares me even more, gingers creep me out, they have no souls

being from new york, people respect vehicles. out here in Socal, people are arrogant about pedestrians having the right of way. I have seen 50/50 of people slowing down and not getting out of the way of vehicles while crossing the road. pretty race independent stupid people are everywhere, but one black lady was so arrogant I honked at her and she got all indignant like how dare I. Talk about road rage.

[quote]b12sblue2002 wrote:
being from new york, people respect vehicles. [/quote]

it’s not respect…it’s fear.

Honestly though, you have to be one ignorant motherfucker to think skin color has anything to do with how fast you cross the street.

Honestly though, you have to be one ignorant motherfucker to think skin color has anything to do with how fast you cross the street.

[/quote]

yea csuse everyone knows white people are the worst at this…like cars aint heavy

[/quote]

Have to be ignorant too if you ignore cultural differences in groups of people (maybe a majority of people that have a certain sub-culture have black skin, a trait of this sub-culture making them more defiant, and walk slower in front of cars).

Granted, this could all be hear-say.

[quote]TheBigV wrote:
countingbeans wrote:

Have to be ignorant too if you ignore cultural differences in groups of people (maybe a majority of people that have a certain sub-culture have black skin, a trait of this sub-culture making them more defiant, and walk slower in front of cars).

Granted, this could all be hear-say.[/quote]

Or just the ignorant motherfucker cb was talking about. Some of you are just pathetic.

[quote]kodiak82 wrote:
B.L.U. Ninja wrote:
asusvenus wrote:
B.L.U. Ninja wrote:

You’re obviously albino.

Nope. I’m a ginger kid. LMAO

that scares me even more, gingers creep me out, they have no souls[/quote]

LOL. Yeah a filipino ginger kid. haha Not possible.

But gingers are nice lol. My ginger friend is really bouncy and talks alot which is really fuckin weird.

Can a black person please make a thread called “Funny Things White People Do” and then list “gross generalisations about entire races of people” and “incredibly crass observations” as part of the OP?