Funny Thing From FitDay

Any of you who use it have probably seen something like this happen before, where it automatically chooses liter…

So what would happen if you ate a liter of peanut butter straight? I think you’d be so clogged you wouldn’t shit for a year 0_o

I’d probably get bigger and stronger, good idea.

If you can man it, be my guest…hell, tell me how it works lol.

Personally I’ll stick with struggling to get my two globs of the stuff down. Yeck!

I don’t understand people not liking peanut butter, I thought everyone loved it. Great stuff.

Same. I’ve eaten the stuff by the spoonful for as long as I can remember.

[quote]joburnet wrote:
I don’t understand people not liking peanut butter, I thought everyone loved it. Great stuff.[/quote]

Didn’t like it until I discovered natural PB… freaking amazing!

I really dislike how fitday does that, even when you specifically put down “cups” as the serving size when entering in a particular food yourself. They need to fix that.

[quote]H4rdc0r3 wrote:
Any of you who use it have probably seen something like this happen before, where it automatically chooses liter…

So what would happen if you ate a liter of peanut butter straight? I think you’d be so clogged you wouldn’t shit for a year 0_o[/quote]

I think if you ate it with a liter of ground flaxseed, you’d be okay.

That’s happened to me with Olive Oil. Instead of a tablespoon, it thinks I use a liter of Olive oil with each chicken salad I make…

I wonder if the $20 PC software fixes that? I’d use it, WONDERFUL sites should be rewarded (like why I buy Biotest stuff), but I have a Mac.

Nothing is more fun than killing a jar of pb

Loved it till I discovered Natural PB heh.

=/

Peanut Butter is Sinful to Me. A Table-spoon turns into two. Two into Four. Four Into… oh wait, my Jars Empty again…

I always let my dog have the almosy empty jars. Of course once I had one of those economy size jars, and tossed it to her before I passd out (had the flu at the time). I awoke to see a little doggy wearing a ‘space helmet’ -lol. Seriously, kidding aside, she had her head stuck, and was totally panicked, I had to chase her and slowly pull it off. So glad she didn’t suffocate (There’s a lesson in this for all of you who can;t let go of that little bit thats always left at the bottom!)
S

I would have no problem eating a jar in one sitting if I didn’t know it was about 300,000 calories.

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
I would have no problem eating a jar in one sitting if I didn’t know it was about 300,000 calories.[/quote]

Same here. I love peanut butter, but try not to eat a ton of it, and am actually trying to switch over to eating actual nuts (almonds mainly). I used to only eat processed, but after discovering natural pb, I have no desire to go back to jif or the like.

Natural peanut butter is truly a godsend. I had it once before and hated it, but gave it another shot. Boy, was I pleasantly surprised. Like you guys are saying, I could eat a whole jar of it, but the caloric intake would be astronomical.