Funny T-Nation Dream

I always say I have the weirdest dreams when I’m on ZMA. Here’s a perfect example:

Last night I dreamt that there was a new television talk show hosted by Chris Shugart and that his first guest was Chad Waterbury. The only thing I remember them talking about was the new house that Chad just moved into. Not that I really have any idea what Chad’s living environment is like. I woke up thinking, “What the hell?”. I had to laugh.:slight_smile:

Did Chris give away cars to everyone in the audience??

Yeah, ZMA gives me crazy dreams too.

Last night I was in the gym playing basketball naked in the middle of a high school gymnasium and I kept running into and knocking over a bunch of Chinese kids.

Weird.

I’m with you man, ZMA= DEEP ASS SLEEP! + CRAZY ASS DREAMS! Really feels great though after a long, hard day to knock it out for like 10 hours of the best sleep you’ll ever get. Even better if you get some vivid dreams including sex acts w/ endless hot girls. I don’t know how my brain does it sometimes, but it will create the hottest girls ever, that I have never seen before.

[quote]RED9 wrote:
Even better if you get some vivid dreams including sex acts w/ endless hot girls. I don’t know how my brain does it sometimes, but it will create the hottest girls ever, that I have never seen before.[/quote]

WORD!

[quote]Marshallman wrote:
I always say I have the weirdest dreams when I’m on ZMA. Here’s a perfect example:

Last night I dreamt that there was a new television talk show hosted by Chris Shugart and that his first guest was Chad Waterbury. The only thing I remember them talking about was the new house that Chad just moved into. Not that I really have any idea what Chad’s living environment is like. I woke up thinking, “What the hell?”. I had to laugh.:)[/quote]

It’s okay as long as they weren’t nekkid! Or is that why you were laughing?