Funny Street Fight

http://psfights.com/fight-video-2512.htm

I dont support street fights…and i hope the kid is ok… but his little sidekicks reaction afterwards is fucking hilarious

Is that high school kids attempt at fight club?

haha that’s fucking hilarious. Streetfights are usually just rednecks showing off or nasty girls, but when you’re with some friends, and just want to throw some punches, they can be fun, so long as everyone stays cool and doesn’t get too emotional about shit.

haha I was looking for him to be throwing sidekicks in his knocked out state or something, I couldn’t figure out what ya meant for a long time lol.

I love stuff like that. People don’t seem to realize how “easy” it is to injury or knock out someone in a real street fight. On the one hand, yeah fighting can be looked at as a right of passage, or something kids do, but on the other hand, it is scary how fast something can go wrong.

Did he fall asleep? It didn’t look like he even got hit.

I dont understand why people always do this on pavement/concrete. The fall from the KO can be the most dangerous part…do it on nice, soft grass.

lol

“WHAT DID YOU DO!!!”

LOL still makes me laugh!!!1

Hahaha what the hell were they expecting.

The skull t-shirt kid looked scared from the beginning.

Anyone ever see the video of the asian foreign exchange student who whooped on the bully picking on him all year? It’s hillarious, some videos show the bully afterwards he had braces and was messed the F up! Ha ha that’s what you get

[quote]mann77 wrote:
Anyone ever see the video of the asian foreign exchange student who whooped on the bully picking on him all year? It’s hillarious, some videos show the bully afterwards he had braces and was messed the F up! Ha ha that’s what you get

- YouTube [/quote]

NICE. Hes all pumped at the end… you can feel the adrenaline rush. Nothing beats a street fight like that.

Didnt really like the original clip… the other guy clearly didn’t want to fight. And it doesnt really look like they had a good reason to fight either.

stupid kids they could cause SERIOUS damage with these retarded fights. The reaction was priceless though that kid was awesome. Luckily looks like the kid was fine.

[quote]shizen wrote:
stupid kids they could cause SERIOUS damage with these retarded fights. The reaction was priceless though that kid was awesome. Luckily looks like the kid was fine. [/quote]

Think an untrained teenager can hit hard enough to cause serious damage?

[quote]LiftSmart wrote:
shizen wrote:
stupid kids they could cause SERIOUS damage with these retarded fights. The reaction was priceless though that kid was awesome. Luckily looks like the kid was fine.

[/quote]

Yes, take into consideration the fall more then the hit.

[quote]shizen wrote:
LiftSmart wrote:
shizen wrote:

Yes, take into consideration the fall more then the hit. [/quote]

A few years ago at my school in a metalwork class two kids got into a shoving match. One pushed the other over and he hit his head on the edge of a steel table. He went into convulsions and has severe brain damage now.

So yeah, I guess the environment is most dangerous.

[quote]mann77 wrote:

[/quote]

BRUCE LEE!

Shorty is funny!

all kidding aside kids can get hut doing this kind of shit.

kmc

“Somebody a gonna get huuuuuuuuttttt”

–Russell Peters

what the?

Hahaha, he got nelmarked.