Funny Rachel Ray Clip

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
Vegita wrote:
LankyMofo wrote:
Vegita wrote:
LankyMofo wrote:
Iron Dwarf wrote:
LMFAO!!!

I love that girl. She’s gotten a bit chubby since she started, but she’s still a cute little firecracker. People who hate her have some serious insecurity issues. There’s even an anti-Rachel blog started by some fat ugly bitch on the web.

I hate her and it’s not due to insecurity issues. I just think she’s annoying. Cute, but annoying.

How do you know I don’t have insecurity issues? I have a man crush on Brad Pitt. How do you like those apples?

In all seriousness, what would someone who doesn’t like her be insecure about?

Yea but you would still plow her.

V

No doubt. But that isn’t saying much because I’d have sexual intercourse with any celebrity. I don’t care how old or ugly, I think it’s worth the story.

“Hey guys, you wanna hear the story about the time I banged Rosie O’Donnell?”

It would be legendary.

Dude, Rosie would be the last peice of ass you would ever have, would you really want that to be the end of your booty fuckin career? The level at which she hates men, I am quite sure her vagina looks like the beak of a giant squid. That thing would snip your dick off and swallow it like monitor lizard downing a mouse. If you were really really lucky, your balls would be sucked up into your body so they would avoid the vaccum suction and be left in tact. Then you would have the option of going john bobbit and getting a dead guys dick sewed onto your body, if they did the work correctly, you might even be able to shoot a load again, but overall, I think the risks far outweigh and “legendary” stories you might tell one of your buddies someday. Plus you actually have to have buddies to tell this story to, and in your case I don’t see that happening until you are sitting around in a depends playing bingo with people who still hate you but since they can’t walk to well, will suffer your horrible personality so they don’t have to get up and move.

So yea, no.

V

Lol, suffice to say I’ll take my chances. Look at the hot bod![/quote]

Ok but at least wear protection, and i’m not talking about a condom, I’m more thinking metal tubing of some sort. Hell, make it a lead pipe, that way we do have the chance of you lead poisoning her. Also I would bring some vinegar along. I’m sure her snatch is filled with Acid so you could pour some venegar in there to neutralize it. Just lookin out for ya bromofo.

V

Rachael Ray has put on a few pounds(above pic from 2005). Her body type just doesn’t carry them well…she looks somewhat bloated or something. She is still cute and somewhat hot for being 40 something.

I could see how Rachael Ray could be annoying. Her personality is a result of Italian mixed with Cajun…whaddda expect?? All TV Cooks are annoying.

[quote]Vegita wrote:
LankyMofo wrote:
Vegita wrote:
LankyMofo wrote:
Vegita wrote:
LankyMofo wrote:
Iron Dwarf wrote:
LMFAO!!!

I love that girl. She’s gotten a bit chubby since she started, but she’s still a cute little firecracker. People who hate her have some serious insecurity issues. There’s even an anti-Rachel blog started by some fat ugly bitch on the web.

I hate her and it’s not due to insecurity issues. I just think she’s annoying. Cute, but annoying.

How do you know I don’t have insecurity issues? I have a man crush on Brad Pitt. How do you like those apples?

In all seriousness, what would someone who doesn’t like her be insecure about?

Yea but you would still plow her.

V

No doubt. But that isn’t saying much because I’d have sexual intercourse with any celebrity. I don’t care how old or ugly, I think it’s worth the story.

“Hey guys, you wanna hear the story about the time I banged Rosie O’Donnell?”

It would be legendary.

Dude, Rosie would be the last peice of ass you would ever have, would you really want that to be the end of your booty fuckin career? The level at which she hates men, I am quite sure her vagina looks like the beak of a giant squid. That thing would snip your dick off and swallow it like monitor lizard downing a mouse. If you were really really lucky, your balls would be sucked up into your body so they would avoid the vaccum suction and be left in tact. Then you would have the option of going john bobbit and getting a dead guys dick sewed onto your body, if they did the work correctly, you might even be able to shoot a load again, but overall, I think the risks far outweigh and “legendary” stories you might tell one of your buddies someday. Plus you actually have to have buddies to tell this story to, and in your case I don’t see that happening until you are sitting around in a depends playing bingo with people who still hate you but since they can’t walk to well, will suffer your horrible personality so they don’t have to get up and move.

So yea, no.

V

Lol, suffice to say I’ll take my chances. Look at the hot bod!

Ok but at least wear protection, and i’m not talking about a condom, I’m more thinking metal tubing of some sort. Hell, make it a lead pipe, that way we do have the chance of you lead poisoning her. Also I would bring some vinegar along. I’m sure her snatch is filled with Acid so you could pour some venegar in there to neutralize it. Just lookin out for ya bromofo.

V[/quote]

Hey, no, I appreciate the concern. This is the last pic just because I think it’s hilarious.

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:
SteelyD wrote:
Giada DiLaurentis FTW…

She’s cute and all…but she looks like a bobblehead doll. Such a big head on a small body.
[/quote]

Depending on where the bobbling is taking place, that particular movement with full ROM could be quite advantageous to the receiver of said bobbling…

[quote]SteelyD wrote:
Big_Boss wrote:
SteelyD wrote:
Giada DiLaurentis FTW…

She’s cute and all…but she looks like a bobblehead doll. Such a big head on a small body.

Depending on where the bobbling is taking place, that particular movement with full ROM could be quite advantageous to the receiver of said bobbling…[/quote]

true…true. Her head/body ratio could be an advantage from a mechanical point of view.