Funny Rachel Ray Clip

Seriously, if any of you have even watched one episode, hell even if you have no idea who she is, this is one of the funniest clips I have heard in a long time.

http://www.1057thepoint.com/Thom-and-Jeff/blogentry.aspx?BlogEntryID=10019989

V

LMFAO!!!

I love that girl. She’s gotten a bit chubby since she started, but she’s still a cute little firecracker. People who hate her have some serious insecurity issues. There’s even an anti-Rachel blog started by some fat ugly bitch on the web.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
LMFAO!!!

I love that girl. She’s gotten a bit chubby since she started, but she’s still a cute little firecracker. People who hate her have some serious insecurity issues. There’s even an anti-Rachel blog started by some fat ugly bitch on the web.[/quote]

I hate her and it’s not due to insecurity issues. I just think she’s annoying. Cute, but annoying.

How do you know I don’t have insecurity issues? I have a man crush on Brad Pitt. How do you like those apples?

In all seriousness, what would someone who doesn’t like her be insecure about?

good find. Who knew that cooking could sound so dirty?

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
Iron Dwarf wrote:
LMFAO!!!

I love that girl. She’s gotten a bit chubby since she started, but she’s still a cute little firecracker. People who hate her have some serious insecurity issues. There’s even an anti-Rachel blog started by some fat ugly bitch on the web.

I hate her and it’s not due to insecurity issues. I just think she’s annoying. Cute, but annoying.

How do you know I don’t have insecurity issues? I have a man crush on Brad Pitt. How do you like those apples?

In all seriousness, what would someone who doesn’t like her be insecure about?[/quote]

Yea but you would still plow her.

V

I’m in love

I hate her.

Any of you guys see her new dogfood, called “Nutrish?”

She’s not cute, she’s sans torso. AND boobs.

Good on her for making a niche for herself, but damn dude everyting from the way she talks to the color of her kitchen equipment makes me cringe.

Thing is, I know some single mom somewhere is putting her refuse in a “garbage bowl” while she’s making her kids some “yummo sammies with EVOO.”

When did baby talk became appropriate for adults on TV? FML

“EVOO extra virgin olive oil” if she is going to shorten the name to evoo why does she insist on saying the full name every time she says evoo. It annoys the crap out of me.

[quote]Vegita wrote:
LankyMofo wrote:
Iron Dwarf wrote:
LMFAO!!!

V[/quote]

No doubt. But that isn’t saying much because I’d have sexual intercourse with any celebrity. I don’t care how old or ugly, I think it’s worth the story.

“Hey guys, you wanna hear the story about the time I banged Rosie O’Donnell?”

It would be legendary.

[quote]BradTGIF wrote:

Thing is, I know some single mom somewhere is putting her refuse in a “garbage bowl” while she’s making her kids some “yummo sammies with EVOO.”

When did baby talk became appropriate for adults on TV? FML

[/quote]

I hate the cutesy perk speech, too.

Also the “garbage bowl” thing bothers me. A bowl is for food. A bucket is for garbage (and puke)

Clip was funny, though.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

It would be legendary.[/quote]

Doubtful, LM. She’d prolly knock your teeth out.

Giada DiLaurentis FTW…

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

No doubt. But that isn’t saying much because I’d have sexual intercourse with any celebrity. I don’t care how old or ugly, I think it’s worth the story.

I don’t think it could be summed up any better and I totally agree.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
LMFAO!!!

I love that girl. She’s gotten a bit chubby since she started, but she’s still a cute little firecracker. People who hate her have some serious insecurity issues. There’s even an anti-Rachel blog started by some fat ugly bitch on the web.[/quote]

i heard about the blog

this guy i work with was telling me about it and he even said he doesnt like rachael ray but that shit is just low and they basically couldnt find anything else better to do w/ their time than try to leech of her and bring her down.

personally, i think shes hot.

[quote]Yo Momma wrote:
LankyMofo wrote:

It would be legendary.

Doubtful, LM. She’d prolly knock your teeth out.

[/quote]

Nonetheless, legendary.

I think Giada is much much better.

That being said I’d still let Rachel Ray cook my meat…

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
Vegita wrote:
LankyMofo wrote:
Iron Dwarf wrote:
LMFAO!!!

V

Dude, Rosie would be the last peice of ass you would ever have, would you really want that to be the end of your booty fuckin career? The level at which she hates men, I am quite sure her vagina looks like the beak of a giant squid. That thing would snip your dick off and swallow it like monitor lizard downing a mouse. If you were really really lucky, your balls would be sucked up into your body so they would avoid the vaccum suction and be left in tact. Then you would have the option of going john bobbit and getting a dead guys dick sewed onto your body, if they did the work correctly, you might even be able to shoot a load again, but overall, I think the risks far outweigh and “legendary” stories you might tell one of your buddies someday. Plus you actually have to have buddies to tell this story to, and in your case I don’t see that happening until you are sitting around in a depends playing bingo with people who still hate you but since they can’t walk to well, will suffer your horrible personality so they don’t have to get up and move.

So yea, no.

V

[quote]SteelyD wrote:
Giada DiLaurentis FTW…[/quote]

Fo. Sho.

[quote]Vegita wrote:
LankyMofo wrote:
Vegita wrote:
LankyMofo wrote:
Iron Dwarf wrote:
LMFAO!!!

V

It would be legendary.

Dude, Rosie would be the last peice of ass you would ever have, would you really want that to be the end of your booty fuckin career? The level at which she hates men, I am quite sure her vagina looks like the beak of a giant squid. That thing would snip your dick off and swallow it like monitor lizard downing a mouse. If you were really really lucky, your balls would be sucked up into your body so they would avoid the vaccum suction and be left in tact. Then you would have the option of going john bobbit and getting a dead guys dick sewed onto your body, if they did the work correctly, you might even be able to shoot a load again, but overall, I think the risks far outweigh and “legendary” stories you might tell one of your buddies someday. Plus you actually have to have buddies to tell this story to, and in your case I don’t see that happening until you are sitting around in a depends playing bingo with people who still hate you but since they can’t walk to well, will suffer your horrible personality so they don’t have to get up and move.

So yea, no.

V[/quote]

Lol, suffice to say I’ll take my chances. Look at the hot bod!

[quote]SteelyD wrote:
Giada DiLaurentis FTW…[/quote]

She’s cute and all…but she looks like a bobblehead doll. Such a big head on a small body.