T Nation

Funny Observation in the Gym

So I am on the hammer strength chest machine and I notice this chick get on a bench right in front of me. She is decent looking, and wearing a tang top and obviously has some pretty large implants. Her chest is pretty visible, as the cut comes down quite a bit. Anyways, she lies down on the bench, and I have a pretty good view to say the least.

Anyways, on her next set she gets a towel, and puts it over her chest. Now, I was pretty much the only person on a machine that was directly behind her. I started to feel like a pervert, then got a little pissed off. I mean, WTF? She could have worn a T-Shirt, but no, she wanted attention.

It almost reminds me of that Chris Rock stand up where the guy walks up to a chick in slutty clothing and propositions her, and she gets all self-righteous. He then makes the analogy of himself wearing a cop uniform, and getting self-righteous when someone comes up to him needing help. Too funny.

Maybe she finds tank tops to be more comfortable.

maybe you should just jerk off next time and get it over with… WTF. Epic fail perv…lmao. JK

She didnt like you, if she thought you were hott or wanted to tease you she would have kept showing off to you or done more, but she didnt.Sorry dude

that wasn’t Chris Rock btw, that was Dave Chappelle … god damn you’re a racist sumbitch :slight_smile:

[quote]polo77j wrote:
that wasn’t Chris Rock btw, that was Dave Chappelle … god damn you’re a racist sumbitch :)[/quote]

racist in what way?

[quote]polo77j wrote:
that wasn’t Chris Rock btw, that was Dave Chappelle … god damn you’re a racist sumbitch :)[/quote]

lol, oh shit that was Chappelle.

[quote]RocketPropelled wrote:
polo77j wrote:
that wasn’t Chris Rock btw, that was Dave Chappelle … god damn you’re a racist sumbitch :slight_smile:

racist in what way?[/quote]

“I guess we all look alike to you don’t we Costanza”

[quote]markdp wrote:
So I am on the hammer strength chest machine and I notice this chick get on a bench right in front of me. She is decent looking, and wearing a tang top and obviously has some pretty large implants. Her chest is pretty visible, as the cut comes down quite a bit. Anyways, she lies down on the bench, and I have a pretty good view to say the least. Anyways, on her next set she gets a towel, and puts it over her chest. Now, I was pretty much the only person on a machine that was directly behind her. I started to feel like a pervert, then got a little pissed off. I mean, WTF? She could have worn a T-Shirt, but no, she wanted attention.

It almost reminds me of that Chris Rock stand up where the guy walks up to a chick in slutty clothing and propositions her, and she gets all self-righteous. He then makes the analogy of himself wearing a cop uniform, and getting self-righteous when someone comes up to him needing help. Too funny.[/quote]

Sorry to be a bitch, but it was Dave Chappelle. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uscmRI9ZrE
I love him.

edit: Wow. We jumped all over his shit, huh? Sorry for the redundancy.

[quote]SmilingPolitely wrote:
markdp wrote:
So I am on the hammer strength chest machine and I notice this chick get on a bench right in front of me. She is decent looking, and wearing a tang top and obviously has some pretty large implants. Her chest is pretty visible, as the cut comes down quite a bit. Anyways, she lies down on the bench, and I have a pretty good view to say the least. Anyways, on her next set she gets a towel, and puts it over her chest. Now, I was pretty much the only person on a machine that was directly behind her. I started to feel like a pervert, then got a little pissed off. I mean, WTF? She could have worn a T-Shirt, but no, she wanted attention.

It almost reminds me of that Chris Rock stand up where the guy walks up to a chick in slutty clothing and propositions her, and she gets all self-righteous. He then makes the analogy of himself wearing a cop uniform, and getting self-righteous when someone comes up to him needing help. Too funny.

Sorry to be a bitch, but it was Dave Chappelle. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uscmRI9ZrE
I love him.[/quote]

sorry to be a bitch but you’re about 3 posts too late … great clip though :slight_smile:

[quote]horsepuss wrote:
She didnt like you, if she thought you were hott or wanted to tease you she would have kept showing off to you or done more, but she didnt.Sorry dude[/quote]

I don’t know if it’s that she didn’t like him per say, but most reputable women wouldn’t just start flashing their tits to strangers in the gym.

[quote]polo77j wrote:
SmilingPolitely wrote:
markdp wrote:

I love him.

sorry to be a bitch but you’re about 3 posts too late … great clip though :)[/quote]

Yeah, I didn’t think to reload the thread before posting the clip after I found it.
Looks like somebody has a case of the 09’s.

haha tang top.

To be fair it’s not like she was working out in a sports bra, and she wasn’t being mean to you or anything. If she had told you off, that would be a different story.

[quote]jahall wrote:
horsepuss wrote:
She didnt like you, if she thought you were hott or wanted to tease you she would have kept showing off to you or done more, but she didnt.Sorry dude

I don’t know if it’s that she didn’t like him per say, but most reputable women wouldn’t just start flashing their tits to strangers in the gym.[/quote]

Ya… I think if a chick likes you, she doesn’t want to come off as a slut…

[quote]SmilingPolitely wrote:
polo77j wrote:
SmilingPolitely wrote:
markdp wrote:

Sorry to be a bitch, but it was Dave Chappelle.
I love him.

sorry to be a bitch but you’re about 3 posts too late … great clip though :slight_smile:

Yeah, I didn’t think to reload the thread before posting the clip after I found it.
Looks like somebody has a case of the 09’s.[/quote]

lol … I ain’t hating, just busin your chops … besides at least you have a sense of humor unlike that one guy who seemed to get his balls in a vice because I was messing with the OP about getting his comedians mixed up

Next time bring your Brooks running shorts with the linning cut out and do some split squats while covering your swinging dick with a clipboard. It’s the same thing basically.

[quote]101airborne wrote:
Next time bring your Brooks running shorts with the linning cut out and do some split squats while covering your swinging dick with a clipboard. It’s the same thing basically. [/quote]

muahahah.
hehe

[quote]markdp wrote:
jahall wrote:
horsepuss wrote:

I don’t know if it’s that she didn’t like him per say, but most reputable women wouldn’t just start flashing their tits to strangers in the gym.

Ya… I think if a chick likes you, she doesn’t want to come off as a slut…[/quote]

she does if shes looking to get quickly laid…

[quote]horsepuss wrote:
She didnt like you, if she thought you were hott or wanted to tease you she would have kept showing off to you or done more, but she didnt.Sorry dude[/quote]

thats the way i picture it aswell. either way she seems like a one dumb broad anyway. nothing lost im sure.

I dont care if im a perv…if that was me I would be looking too, fuck that im not passing up cheap thrills, its the little things that make me happy, a sneak peek at fake warlocks would be one of them…Ill chance the embarrasment.

MXL