Funny NHL quote

I read this on TSN.CA in a little article about the Colorado Avalanche. Laughed my ass off-

Getting Paul, Teemu and Joe on one line is a pretty good line,'' said Forsberg, who won the scoring title and the Hart Trophy last year. It’s going to create some problems for the opposition.‘’

You don’t say, Peter!

Instead of playing hockey this year at Colorado Avalanche games, they should just have the opposing team line up single file at center ice to have them get ass-raped by Joe, Teemu, Paul, and Peter.

Its either ass-rape them and have it over with in about 15 minutes or get subliminally ass-raped over the period of 60 minutes.

“Problems?!” HA! Methinks if Peter Flopsberg wants to see what real problems look like he should turn around and check out the Avs starting goalie.

The Avs couldn’t win it last year with Roy. How are they going to win it with David Aebischer?

Well, when your top two lines are constructed from some of the best players in the world, you’ve got a great start. Chris, you mentioned Joe, Teemu, Paul, and Peter. What about Milan and Alex?!?!?! Geez I’m not even a Colorado fan but I wish I had season tickets this season just to witness the carnage first-hand. Oh and about the goalie woes (if they are that; too early to say): you don’t really have to worry about a GAA of 3 or more if your goals for are well above. But that being said, I don’t believe for one minute that the Aves are not going through their budget with a fine tooth comb trying to find the cash to bring Cujo over. T^ime will tell. God I wish Korean TV would show hockey!!! Gotta depend on American Forces Korea Netwrk, but they usally play only American games, understandably.

Oh btw, how can you possibly refer to Forsberg as Flopsberg?!?!?

Oh my the most wonderfull time of the year. NHL Colorado Avalanche style. HOLY SHIT BATMAN… Yes I do have season txs for the boys , Got my hookup once I moved back. An yes Aby is not the answer. One name for you buddy… Pierre Lacroix
1 David AEBISCHER G
10 Serge AUBIN LW
44 Bates BATTAGLIA LW
4 Rob BLAKE D
52 Adam FOOTE D
21 Peter FORSBERG C
32 Riku HAHL C
23 Milan HEJDUK RW
13 Dan HINOTE RW
9 Paul KARIYA LW 24 Chris McALLISTER D
53 Derek MORRIS D
11 Andrei NIKOLISHIN C
19 Joe SAKIC C
8 Teemu SELANNE RW
41 Martin SKOULA D
3 Karlis SKRASTINS D
6 D.J. SMITH D
18 Alex TANGUAY LW
50 Brian WILLSIE RW
28 Peter WORRELL LW
That is just to start the season.

I live in St. Louis. I can’t wait to watch the Blues play. Tickets go on sale tomorrow!!!

I love the BRUINS but expect nothing (again) this year. SOS!!!

After Cam Neely and Ray Borque the team has hit rock bottom. :frowning:

I can call him Flopsberg because he dives more than anybody in the league. Yes he is a good player, but he is also a diver.

Detroit won’t give Cujo to their arch-rivals. I’d expect Lacroix to bring in somebody like Marty Biron or maybe Potvin. Either way, I have complete faith that Lacroix will fully exploit his funds and try to buy the cup. He knows, as does everybody else, that Aebischer isn’t Patty Wah.

Avs suck.

Indestructible, after seeing the New England Patriots give Drew Bledsoe and Lawyer Milloy to the Buffalo Bills, it is obvious that anything is possible in sports.