Funny 'My New Haircut' Video

[quote]shieldss wrote:
“Where’s the goddamn protein, ma?!?”

Have you seen this yet?
http://www.barstoolsports.com/article/new_jersey_freakshows/1958/

[/quote]

LOL reminds me of a Dragonball Z cartoon, same skin color too except without the muscle. ;-]

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
No use cryin over spilled guineas…

Fuck’em.[/quote]

Not cool. Go have a drink and calm down.

I didn’t think this stuff was real. I thought rednecks were bad.

[quote]esk221 wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:

Fuck’em.

Not cool. Go have a drink and calm down.[/quote]

…-Francis Costello.

You must not watch movies.

Fuck’em.[/quote]

Great movie, just watched it yesterday.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:

LOL… I’m embarrassed to put this up, but it was funny as shit, too. I was a guido last halloween…[/quote]

Good show… I used a shoe polish tan and dyed my hair black… I apparently make an amazing brah…

I grew up just 15 minutes from NJ, but I think I’ve managed to isolate myself into rural PA just far enough to avoid every encountering any of these abominations.

I must say, based purely upon what I’ve seen on the internet, I’ve never hated a group of people more, without ever having met any of them.

Bigotry rules.

[quote]Bauer97 wrote:
I grew up just 15 minutes from NJ, but I think I’ve managed to isolate myself into rural PA just far enough to avoid every encountering any of these abominations.

I must say, based purely upon what I’ve seen on the internet, I’ve never hated a group of people more, without ever having met any of them.

Bigotry rules.
[/quote]

The best part is that these fuckin guinzos seriously don’t get that they’re hated.

They’re also some of the dumbest motherfuckers on the planet, so don’t feel bad about hating them without having met them.

Makes me want to drive my truck down the Belmar boardwalk every summer and hit everyone I can…

Bauer97 wrote:

Bigotry rules.

The best part is that these fuckin guinzos seriously don’t get that they’re hated.

They’re also some of the dumbest motherfuckers on the planet, so don’t feel bad about hating them without having met them.

Makes me want to drive my truck down the Belmar boardwalk every summer and hit everyone I can…[/quote]

I’ve honestly never seen or met any of these tools either. I never even heard of a guido until this video came out and even then I went to urbandictionary.com to find more information on this form of douchebaggery.

I feel bed for those of you on the east coast who actually have to deal with this shit.

[quote]mazevedo wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:
Bauer97 wrote:

Bigotry rules.

Makes me want to drive my truck down the Belmar boardwalk every summer and hit everyone I can…

I’ve honestly never seen or met any of these tools either. I never even heard of a guido until this video came out and even then I went to urbandictionary.com to find more information on this form of douchebaggery.

I feel bed for those of you on the east coast who actually have to deal with this shit.[/quote]

they do exist, but we in rural Pa do avoid them. Then Italian guys around are pretty normal overall.