Funny Music In Your Gym

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
yeah? try working in a gym 8-9 hrs/day and hearing the same shit repeated day after day.

1. Say what you need to say- John Mayer - he can choke on a dick for that song

2. Bleeding Love- if I hear that song one more fuckin time

and countless other crap.[/quote]

Yeah, well try working at Best Buy and hearing the same 10 songs on Best Buy Radio… every… single… day…

since uve been gone… need i say more?

[quote]Andyyboy wrote:
Here is an example of the music at my gym…

I couldn’t watch that entire video just because of that song. I thought I died and went to hell.

They play some metal tunes that pump me up and some rock ballads, but I also get some to hear some of those songs like “More than Words” by Extreme and “To Be With You” by Mr. Big. I actually start singing them while I’m lifting because they make me laugh. I just make the most of it.

One time they had “I Will Survive” by Diana Ross or whoever.
I go in the morning and bring my iPod just so I don’t hear the goddamned Nickleback they play EVERY DAY!

[quote]ukrainian wrote:
Andyyboy wrote:
Here is an example of the music at my gym…

I couldn’t watch that entire video just because of that song. I thought I died and went to hell.[/quote]

I was the only one at the gym, but they locked off the cd player so i couldnt change the song :frowning: + no ipod = hell

GOODBYE MY ALMOST LOVER, GOODBYE MY HOPELESS DREAM, I’M TRYIN NOT TO THINK ABOUT YOU…

Each day. Every day. Dear lord, thank you for the invention of the iPod. Amen

The always have the same radio station playing 97.7(THE ROCKET) so it’s fine by me! :slight_smile:

they played this song from …whatever that Beyonce movie was…Dreamgirls i think. yea, they played that in the middle of my RDL set.

…my other gym was cool they werent on satellite radio they played local stations so if a lame song was on id just complain like dude im trying to do squats and these slow songs are playing.

its not a huge deal cause most the time they play good music. theres some hardcore powerlifting gym near me that plays death metal but they dont have enough isolation equipment so i dont go there.