T Nation

Funny Fishing Guy

I don’t know if you have seen this guy but man…this is so funny!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3432265409994388404&q=deadlift&hl=en

Thanks
Neo

That’s Bill Dance. I was watching his show earlier today actually. He’s definitely hilarious.

Yeah that has been posted a few times BUT it’s still a classic. I used to watch his show when I was a kid.

Haha yeah I love that guy. I used to watch it with my grandpa and we’d just be weak as hell. Drivin’ his car into a lake an shit.

[quote]4est wrote:
Yeah that has been posted a few times BUT it’s still a classic. I used to watch his show when I was a kid.[/quote]

I still watch Bill Dance, along with Jimmy Houston. Been watching both of them since I was a little kid. Dance is funny with his outtakes, but Houston is just a fucking nut. He is never serious in his show.

[quote]BigRagoo wrote:
4est wrote:
Yeah that has been posted a few times BUT it’s still a classic. I used to watch his show when I was a kid.

I still watch Bill Dance, along with Jimmy Houston. Been watching both of them since I was a little kid. Dance is funny with his outtakes, but Houston is just a fucking nut. He is never serious in his show. [/quote]

Jimmy Houston has a fishing/convenience store and a travel business just outside Tahlequah, OK, where I attended college. I saw him at his store once and I swear the outboard motor on his boat looked to be the size of a big-block Chevy.

I grew up in SE Oklahoma and watch his shows as a kid. Somehow I totally missed that he was an Okie.