Funny Exercises

7 - 7:37 funniest shit ever. Also what he calls standing bar press doesn’t seem right to me. I guess we’re all taught different though.

Is the camera still looking? Is it? IS IT?!?!

70 kg - 154 lbs, a 200lb deadlift?

my training partner started deadlifting two months ago. 165lbs. pulled 355.

this guy is fail.

In this guy’s defence did your partner have to check out a camera 4 times during the lift?

No drugs, no anabolics, no creatine, some do not believe it but my conscience is clean.

~Phillipians 4;13

Did anyone else see this? HAHA

[quote]MementoMori wrote:
In this guy’s defence did your partner have to check out a camera 4 times during the lift?[/quote]

hmmm…touche good sir

OMG he benches 160 for 6 reps!!! ROIDZ!!!

[quote]DixiesFinest wrote:

this guy is fail. [/quote]

It says 280 for 1, but the funny thing is he claims to squat 230 for 21 reps…which would put his 1rm somewhere past 350…with a 280 deadlift…yeah I’d LOVE to see the depth of those squats!

A testimonial to the power of 1/4 reps. Those over head tri extensions were ungodly.

[quote]Nyral wrote:

[quote]DixiesFinest wrote:

this guy is fail. [/quote]

It says 280 for 1, but the funny thing is he claims to squat 230 for 21 reps…which would put his 1rm somewhere past 350…with a 280 deadlift…yeah I’d LOVE to see the depth of those squats![/quote]

Did it? Damn, my eyesight is going…FUCK!

kids swole. nuff said.

[quote]BulletproofTiger wrote:
A testimonial to the power of 1/4 reps. Those over head tri extensions were ungodly. [/quote]

Lol. I thought the same thing.

I can’t believe I watched the whole 10 min of this bad form ridiculous ROM festival. It ok though, I laughed my ass out when he did the T-bar rows xD

Remember kids: wear a belt and gloves when you go bar-humping! The T stands for the Testosterone you need to hump a bar of metal!

[quote]BulletproofTiger wrote:
A testimonial to the power of 1/4 reps. Those over head tri extensions were ungodly. [/quote]

I’m still trying to figure out the purpose of the single towel-over-the-shoulder during the tri extensions. It might protect his shoulder against the dumbbell when he’s hoisting it into position, but he could just as easily have kept his fucking shirt on and avoided the problem altogther…

But then we wouldn’t be able to see his belly would we?

[quote]MementoMori wrote:
Is the camera still looking? Is it? IS IT?!?![/quote]

WIN!!!

The T-Bar ‘Rows’ in this video have made my day. The bit where he stands looking at the camera when he finished them is the most ‘win’ thing I’ve ever seen…

This video is a perfect example of people who lift heavy ass weight with no form but think they are doing amazing and seeing great progress. Sure you are if you want to still look like a chunk of poop and realize someday that if you actually do full range of motion with that weight you’ll never be able to because you never really worked the muscles intended.

Is it just me or does this guy look like a midget? I don’t know why but that’s the impression I get. In which case, damn good job! Buff ass midget. Because then if you think about it, he probably only weighs like 100 pounds.

[quote]Jereth127 wrote:
The T-Bar ‘Rows’ in this video have made my day. The bit where he stands looking at the camera when he finished them is the most ‘win’ thing I’ve ever seen…[/quote]

hahahaha