Funniest Threads

Seriously? Like him or not, taking his pictures with his face visible and turning them into memes is pretty disgusting. Some of the most pathetic acts from keyboard warriors I’ve seen.

You guys whine about the parts of PC culture that involves mob justice and public shaming? Don’t blame the millennials. It all started with shit like this.

Utterly disgusting.

To be fair, the thread was started in (what was supposed to be) light-hearted fun, and used the picture he put on here himself as his profile picture. But then ass holes ruined it like everything else

Yeah I agree it seems to have started and ended like you described. Doesn’t change the fact that the latter happened. I also don’t think PX’s original intent of posting his profile pic was for, nor did he imply any consent to it being used as a meme.

Grown men should understand these things. Argue, hurl profanities, whatever go fucking nuts. But like it’s an unspoken rule that you don’t, for example, bring up someone’s family, you also don’t do stupid shit like this which can have an effect on people in real life.

3 Likes
1 Like

" The Duffel bag curl guy "

2 Likes

Lmao some good shit in that thread! With no disrespect to the OP this had me in stitches!

And than

1 Like

The squatting part and than everyones responses almost had me in tears :joy::joy:

Ooh another goodie… featuring OP’s pictures getting jacked of to, OP getting roasted alot + Birth of “The crew”

5 Likes

That logic though:
“My abs are protruding, can anyone help me?”
“Can we see your abs?”
“No!”

6 Likes

@duketheslaya I feel honored you included me…
Yeah even though I really have only done it to one other person on here before and I was in asshole mode , plus i had my reasons.

troll%20hunting

I admit I baited the hell out of the individual for the hell of it from the start but…

2 Likes

gangster

Funniest part about the thread is I found out I have a crew…LOL

3 Likes

Damn I am honored that my thread is featured here

4 Likes

Its the first step to joining the crew, good luck

This thread was great

6 Likes

Okay! This was some funny shit!