Funniest Threads

Is it weird I’m slightly turned on by that dude in the big pink dress?

EDIT: Uh I mean not that I am if it is weird… I’m asking for a friend :flushed:

5 Likes

Awwww sweetheart it sounds like you’re in need of a diaper change. Someones a little grumpy.

https://giphy.com/gifs/hhahaha-hhahahahaha-shhdn-l2QEeFMcIMdpYt2x2

2 Likes

Hahaha.

Okey…

2 Likes

Jesus Christ, @ChrisColucci, you need to ban @wintergirl already.
Edit: why didnt my tag work?

3 Likes

@Chris_Colucci * there ya go. @sjcimarauder2 i actually find her stupidity quite hilarious, i cant figure if she’s a really good troll or just plain old dumb.

The comma probably messed with it.

Come on, let’s not start asking for people to be banned just because you don’t like them. It’s bad form.

Just arrange for a meet up in real life and have a dance off.

8 Likes

She’s so fucking annoying, she’s not even an entertaining troll. Just a complete idiot

1 Like

Dance off… there’s only curl offs here

1 Like

Funnies threads now falls into funniest threads category rate 6/10 so far , 10/10 if @sjcimarauder2 and @wintergirl meet up for a collab and curl off.

Nah brah, dance off

Umm

You don’t like my meme?

At Memes/GIFs that is…

Welcome comrade

Join the Movement

1 Like

This thread had potential, and then started to taper off. Stop arguing with people you don’t care for. There’s >7 Billion people on earth. Don’t waste time or mental energy hating on people (my $.02).

I miss some of the old shit talkers’ threads. Back when I only lurked there were at least half a dozen epic perma-bulkers with FU attitudes. Shit got funny when their doses were high. They all left eventually (SAMA closed and competitive dudes shredding down to single digit bf started posting).

I just want to say that I’m glad none of my threads have been put up here. God bless you all for taking it easy on me during my early T Nation days (says the guy who’s been here for all of 4 months)

1 Like

well, all your posts are respectful and you take the advice of more experienced lifters. you pretty much have nothing to flame, plus none of what you post seems like a troll so id say you’re off to a good start!

1 Like

Back on track
The famous Wector

5 Likes