Funniest Threads

How the fuck did I forget about my boy Wector?!?!?!

2 Likes

Well, that was hilarious!

Read the rogue vampire greatest hits. Wow. That guy and reality, not the closest pals… if he wasn’t trolling I’m shocked that they let him drive or operate machinery.

3 Likes

2 kids

Don’t forget Pasta Boy.

4 Likes

I genuinely miss this kid

7 Likes

me too. The whole “bear mode” thing was just tremendous.

3 Likes

@dt79 I know you remember this one:

Can I just point out that I was perfectly civil in that thread at first…

EDIT: I don’t know why my first post is in the wee blurb thing there and not the OP

2 Likes

Uggg, fuck… Thanks for that stroll down fuckboi lane. Thank god Legendary blaze doesn’t post here anymore that dumb racist twat.

I don’t know what bear mode or rugby prop/hooker physiques are… But he’s big boned which is totes a real thing.

Thought id get this thread back in action. Seen this guy post in off topic

Had a search around and seems he was quite the legend, especially for his “what is my bodyfat thread”. Disappointed to not be able to find it. Anyway thought this thread was pretty funny.

1 Like

10/10 thread

2 Likes

Ugh. That thread was funny and awful.

2 Likes

My favourite part of the thread, because it’s ironic, was " i had an account before that i pissed everyone off on."

Then he does the same thing lol.

1 Like

Kliplemet’s threads quality trolling of the highest order, sadly most seem deleted

Aaand time to summon the dark side…

(…when he threatens to pull out his crayons things are getting serious!)

1 Like

“You need to eat,get a cheeseburger on the way to the gym”

Credit to @lord_humongous for the thread bump.

1 Like

This thread is gold. Where the fuck have I been?

Also, fwiw duke was totally not in the wrong for the flame war with wintergirl. It was obviously a troll account that he just trolled back. And if she wasnt a troll then that’s even worse lol.

1 Like