Funniest Threads

I can’t believe this website is free.

Some outstanding selections so far. Keep 'em coming!

5 Likes

I feel like this is the start to another hilarious thread

SolidKhalid deadlifts 335 lbs and makes a thread to professor X about it

That was the funniest thread

1 Like

Just saw this one. Lol to @khangles and how epically you roasted them. Sad to see you didnt gif them tho :scream:

1 Like

@khangles there ya go lol. This thread is full of gifs, teletubby roasting and lots of trolling and arguing. Solid 9.5/10 so far with yet to come

1 Like

Here,… the infamous pre-exhaust thread from several years back, where a certain former poster seemingly pretended to not understand how pre-exhaust training weakens the naturally dominant muscle group in a compound movement and argued for hundreds of pages.

I’ve actually had several of these types of old threads recommended to me lately by the forum, and in rereading them, I still chuckle and shake my head.

S

4 Likes

Wow, that was hard to read. It’s a shame Zraw doesn’t post anymore.

Just gonna put this here before that thread balloons up. Bunch of Bro science bullshit.

1 Like

Hey Duke, just try to keep an open mind buddy. Especially if you still plan to be gym owner and PT, you will come across people like this and like that Wintergirl quite often. You can still learn from people like this but not if you just shut them down without trying to see it from their point of view.

You have a strong spirit and good intentions most of the time, but part of being a good person is making other people feel worthwhile. It’s easy to shut someone down if you don’t agree with them, it takes effort to see things from other people’s point of view.

6 Likes

Thanks alot for that man,il try take it on board. I just have zero tolerance for stupid crap like the recent one i linked, where a noob thinks they have come up with the magic formula, which there has already been a thousand threads about it. and then tries pushing it on everyone including tghe various lifters on there site who’ve trained for years and years, when they have no experience to be doing so. Or wintergirls thread where she apparently has enough lifting knowledge and doesnt need any help from anyone yet cant lift a 20kg barbell. Or taking nearly three weeks off because of systematic fatigue or whatever .That was just naive. Anyway, i will try to be more tolerant.
After all when i first came to these forums, i got my ass kicked a few times and quickly learnt , i am pretty embarrassed by my behaviour from a while back so I should be more tolerant of other new beginner posters who are acting the same.

2 Likes

Lmao…

Not everyone wants help, I swear some people just want a friend for 30 minutes or just like telling everyone on insta they’re at the gym :wink:

1 Like

I do the insta thing lol. Hashtags included😂

Dude, quit picking on a girl.

Its not funny. Its actually a piss poor show of character.

7 Likes

Absolutely triggering. Not propah. Use the gender neutral term baby pls

1 Like

How is it bullying exactly? By quoting threads and putting it in here. That’s not bullying. The purpose of this thread is funniest threads, if you look in her thread all anyones done is try help but because shes a naive, rude person,she gets angry if people disagree with her poor actions. Then posts a thread whinging about it

Because what you are doing is ridiculing her by dicking up her threads with your online buds then linking them here thinking its funny.

Accept it or reject it, just some friendly feedback. Of course other forum members may get an eyeful of your antics and decide not to be so friendly. You seem to have gotten pretty full of yourself and taken to being quite a dick lately.

You got roasted by a guy with way more training experience and development, now you’re picking on a girl.

5 Likes

Agreed.

Duke, while I think you have improved quite a bit since you showed up here, now you seem to be forgetting just how much humble pie you had to eat awhile back.

You’re coming off like a tool mocking these people who are often not all that different from what you were 6 months ago.

3 Likes

Isn’t duke only 14 or 15, like one of his threads said?

1 Like

Alright, thanks for the feedback. I was not trying to be a bully and just merely thought her threads were funny considering she even drove yogi out of the thread, and angered a couple of people , then saw the thread stating she reported people when they were only being honest and trying to help. the thread against that guy was me merely trolling someone who appeared like a gym douche. Anyway i have taken to mocking people alot lately, i will try not to.