Funniest Threads

Hey guys! Comment links to troll threads whether there from 10 years ago or this year, just for a good laugh! Thanks.

1 Like

Insert generic teen first cycle thread with obligatory ā€œI know what Iā€™m doing donā€™t tell me how to live my lifeā€

Also all of my posts lel

This shit below was pretty funny to me at least, the OP came off a complete knob tho.

At first dude was like full natty brah, only hard work. Worship my nattiness. A couple days later be like fuark maxed out natty gains brah time to hop on the bicycle.

1 Like

GPS Tracked My FiancƩ

The thread called something like ā€œ6 months, 50 pound improvementā€ where a young guy was arguing that 5/3/1 would limit his gains

3 Likes

Another teenage troll thread by some douche.:sunglasses::stuck_out_tongue::cowboy_hat_face: @duketheslaya

5 Likes

Lel

Good to see you are still humble though

LEL

The classic:

Another classic:

Now Iā€™m worried about my own claviclesā€¦:laughing:

5 Likes

Guilty as charged

2 Likes

Love the pointy clavicles guy. Heā€™s a tnation legend.

2 Likes

Canā€™t believe I forgot about the Predator Program.

2 Likes

My log. The state of my lifts are a joke.
Seriously though, the topic about clavicle lengthening surgery I found good for a laugh https://forums.t-nation.com/t/going-to-do-clavicle-lengthening/226842

1 Like

Hahaha

Lol i knew someone was going to do that :joy:, it wasnt me my account got hacked :wink::wink:

Clavicle lengthening haha how have i not seen that thread up until nowšŸ˜‚

Will you conjugate with lions or remain a sheep?

7 Likes

Baaa Baaa
Motherfucker

1 Like

wasnā€™t he the same dude that claimed basketball players literally only needed to deadlift and OHP?

1 Like

Hereā€™s the 100 men vs a bear thread, itā€™s a riot

6 Likes

This thread still comes to mind every time I walk into a Home Depot:

4 Likes