Funniest Thing You Saw Today

Not on tv or anything, just the funniest thing you witnessed in your life today. Today I was coming home from work and this kid was riding an old moped, the kind you have to pedal to start to get going, and the kid was trying to be a big shot and go as fast as he could around a turn, leaned too much going into the turn while pedaling, the pedal hit the ground and he wiped out.

When he got up he acted like it was the moped’s fault and started yelled something and kicked it before quickly getting back on and going on his way. I laughed because it reminded me of that movie “Hot Rod”.

I don’t think I saw anything funny today. Last night before I was going to sleep I was watching Entourage’s Season 2 Finale, and Jeremy Piven’s drunken dance with his wife made me chuckle.

i jump into a river randomly

I must know more

Funniest thing I saw today was this.

http://www.T-Nation.com/tmagnum/readTopic.do?id=2369496

[quote]Addiction wrote:

http://www.T-Nation.com/tmagnum/readTopic.do?id=2369496 [/quote]

Addiction, that is definitely some funny shit.

I saw the following at the gym this evening:

Dude is doing pushups with his feet on a swiss ball and his hands on (different sized) medicine balls. I wanted to go kick on of the balls, but refrained and was rewarded for my good behaviour when one of his arms slipped and he crashed onto his face. I walked away laughing.

[quote]Kliplemet wrote:
My dad was walking around shirtless at home. That was pretty epic[/quote]

If it was your mother it would be even funnier

Went bowling sunday night and my friend fell on his ass. Thats always funny

[quote]Court wrote:
Addiction wrote:

http://www.T-Nation.com/tmagnum/readTopic.do?id=2369496

Addiction, that is definitely some funny shit.

I saw the following at the gym this evening:

Dude is doing pushups with his feet on a swiss ball and his hands on (different sized) medicine balls. I wanted to go kick on of the balls, but refrained and was rewarded for my good behaviour when one of his arms slipped and he crashed onto his face. I walked away laughing.[/quote]

You are a woman after my own heart. I admire your restraint. I’m not sure I could have resisted.

Saw somebody doing leg presses and at the bottom did a full, on purpose, roll up. Had to be on purpose. Lower back completely off the back and his tailbone curled up completely.

Chris Griffin singing “Crazy for You” by Madonna.

Today at work: there’s this guy I work with on the railroad, he’s a pretty big guy, like 6’3 220 lbs. anyway the dude is dumb… like I bet his mom writes his name on his underwear just so he knows who the f he is and I was waiting for him to help spike a tie up, I look over and he’s about 50 feet away with his gloves off totally spaced out just staring at his hands…

I had to whistle to get his attention, felt like I was dealing with a bigger, dumber version of Lassie. I laughed about it for about 5 minutes on my way home.

This morning I saw a girl who looked like Quentin Tarantino. She wasn’t all that hot believe it or not.